Save the Date Jan 7th

Martin Skiby

We will be having a BBQ at KMIT on Jan 7th at 1pm.  We will have both our TriQ200 and the new Q200 on display.  I would love to have all the CA and especially the Livermore group come over for a visit.  All are welcome of course, so this is not just for CA folks.  We will have plenty of parking and I would love a few eyes on the new Q200 we are about to have ready to go.  Oh yeah and we will have lots of food also.

We can also trade some rides in the TriQ so you can see if it goes fast or not!!!  And if possible I would love to get Jason a ride in a taildragger before he test flies ours.

I will send a flyer later, but please consider coming to see us.

Thanks all.

Sam Hoskins

Who is this?

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 9:34 AM, mskiby@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

We will be having a BBQ at KMIT on Jan 7th at 1pm.  We will have both our TriQ200 and the new Q200 on display.  I would love to have all the CA and especially the Livermore group come over for a visit.  All are welcome of course, so this is not just for CA folks.  We will have plenty of parking and I would love a few eyes on the new Q200 we are about to have ready to go.  Oh yeah and we will have lots of food also.

We can also trade some rides in the TriQ so you can see if it goes fast or not!!!  And if possible I would love to get Jason a ride in a taildragger before he test flies ours.

I will send a flyer later, but please consider coming to see us.

Thanks all.

Martin Skiby

Martin Skiby,

Located at KMIT.

Randy Lewis

Martin post or send any info you have on this. I may fly over for a visit

Randy
Dragonfly MKIII
KCMA

Martin Skiby

Excellent,  I will have a flyer very soon.

Martin Skiby

The BBQ will be at KMIT on Saturday January 7th at 1pm.  We will have burgers and other stuff.  I will make sure we have plenty of food and side dishes for my friends flying in.  Please let me know if you can make it.

Look for the yellow A26 at the field.  There is ample parking in that area and you will see our two Q200s there also.  I have confirmation from at least two folks that are coming.  Jim P.  I certainly hope to see you and the group.

Again all are welcome in anything you want to fly in.  I look forward to meeting you all and talking Quickies and Dragonflies and stuff!!!!

Thanks all.

You can let me know you are coming VIA mskiby@...

Jay Scheevel

Hi Martin,

Just to let you know that Yahoo groups skims off the domain name for e-mail addresses that are included in your notes (ostensibly to preserve your privacy)

If you want to leave you e-mail address, just type it in kind of like this: me at domainname.com. Then it will be posted.

Martin Skiby

Thanks Jay,  The TriQ is flying well and we have a Q200 that is getting close to going.  The BBQ will be a great event and anyone can let me know at mskiby at bak.rr.com if they are coming.

Lets hope that makes it.