Quickheads Q2 Package

Kyle Voltz

Hello Everyone,

Got the Q moved to the work space the week before christmas. Dropped the wheels out, aired them up and put them back in.  They hold air so I can roll the plane around.  I am currently inventorying all the parts.

My questions for everyone is:

1. Does anyone have any opinions on the Quickheads.com info package for the Q2?  Is it worth the $99 or no?

2.Has anyone used Slack?  I built one of the Stratux ADSB units and that build community uses slack.  It is much easier to navigate topics and always seems super organized.  Would that platform be something this community would be interested in?

Kyle

Mike Dwyer

1. Does anyone have any opinions on the Quickheads.com info package for the Q2?  Is it worth the $99 or no?

Sorry, no opinion.  But if your building a Q and you don't have a full set of plans then it is Priceless!

2.Has anyone used Slack?

I went and checked out the Slack web site as I'd never heard of it.  Us old timers are used to the yahoo group and unless Yahoo goes away I doubt we will be changing.

Happy New Year to all!
Mike N3QP Q200

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 8:51 PM, taildragger08@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Got the Q moved to the work space the week before christmas. Dropped the wheels out, aired them up and put them back in.  They hold air so I can roll the plane around.  I am currently inventorying all the parts.

My questions for everyone is:

1. Does anyone have any opinions on the Quickheads.com info package for the Q2?  Is it worth the $99 or no?

2.Has anyone used Slack?  I built one of the Stratux ADSB units and that build community uses slack.  It is much easier to navigate topics and always seems super organized.  Would that platform be something this community would be interested in?

Kyle

victor taylor

I bought the Q-200 package recently and in my opinion it's worth every penny.

Victor

On Dec 31, 2016, at 1:47 PM, Mike Dwyer q2pilot@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

[...]

Allan Farr

Plans are available free online

Sent from Samsung tablet

Norm Parmley <norm_parm@...>

What is available on the net for free is the assembly manual. There are no "true" plans for construction from scratch. Thou, some have built from scratch by gathering the information, and making molds. The packages offer a lot of information.

Richard Kaczmarek is now the "go-to-guy" for the "Q" bird. https://www.facebook.com/richard.kaczmarek.39
He runs the Quickheads website, and offers parts, rebuild birds, and a lot of past experience. I got a rebuild project from him a few months back.

The Q2, Q200, and  Tri-Q maybe an older design but is still as sleek, and sexy as ever.

My 2 cents.........