BBQ and Weigh in at KMIT

Martin Skiby

I just purchased a set of digital/wireless scales that we will make available next week during the BBQ.  So let's weigh some planes.  These are Proform scales for weighing race cars and can handle 1750 lbs per pad.    The BBQ starts at 1300hrs and I hope to see many of you here.  Again when you get there look for the A26 and park around the other Quickies that will be there.  We have two that will be there.  BBQ hamburgers and fixens provided and hanger talk of course.  We will set up to weigh planes in the large wooden hangers behind the bomber.  I will also have a set up to raise the tails to level with the scales if you want to check CG as well as get a total weight.

Let's hope for good weather and see you all on the 7th

Martin Skiby

Looks like the weather may not be on our side for the BBQ on Saturday at KMIT.   Please check before heading this way please.  We will have burgers rain or shine I am told but the flying may be not as clear as we had hoped.  Fear not we will do again soon if this does not work out.