Springfling wx

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Ok Fisher, don't tweak the wx any more. I can get there and back as forecast now.
Jerry

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Paul Fisher

Ok, tell you what - I promise to have no impact what so ever on the weather between now and the Spring Fling flyin.  I feel pretty safe making that promise!!

I hope you will make it!

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

On May 13, 2017 9:48 AM, "Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Ok Fisher, don't tweak the wx any more. I can get there and back as forecast now.
Jerry

I've never known you to go so far out on a limb. Very Daring.  Will see you on Friday

-------- Original message --------
Date: 5/13/17 11:21 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Springfling wx

Ok, tell you what - I promise to have no impact what so ever on the weather between now and the Spring Fling flyin.  I feel pretty safe making that promise!!

I hope you will make it!

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

On May 13, 2017 9:48 AM, "Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Jerry

jerskip@yahoo.com <jerskip@...>

I take it from the above the flying is this Friday, 4/19.

I've been trying to figure out details about the event.

Could you please let me know which airport and the exact dates of the fly-in? Or maybe a website to reference?

I'm considering attending.

Thanx,

Jerry Schneider 

On May 13, 2017, at 1:29 PM, Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I've never known you to go so far out on a limb. Very Daring.  Will see you on Friday

I hope you will make it!

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

Jerry

Paul Fisher

Great Jerry!  We'd love to have you.  We will be at Decorah Iowa, KDEH.  I plan to arrive Friday morning, but come whenever you can.  Kevin Boddicker is hosting the event, so if nobody is around, ask for Kevin... everyone knows Kevin!

Paul

On May 13, 2017 13:06, "'jerskip@...' jerskip@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Could you please let me know which airport and the exact dates of the fly-in? Or maybe a website to reference?

Thanx,

Jerry Schneider 

On May 13, 2017, at 1:29 PM, Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I've never known you to go so far out on a limb. Very Daring.  Will see you on Friday

I hope you will make it!

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

Jerry

On May 13, 2017 13:06, "'jerskip@...' jerskip@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Thanx,

Jerry Schneider 

I've never known you to go so far out on a limb. Very Daring.  Will see you on Friday

I hope you will make it!

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

Jerry

Jon Swenson

I know I said I wouldn't drive to one more of the fly-ins but after my less than stellar first take off attempt last year and the work I have been doing on the Q I will in fact be showing up by auto this year to garner more great advice from the QMBT (Quickie Midwest Brain Trust).  but I promise here publicly this is my last drive to a fly-in.  Looking forward to seeing you all.

Heartilly,
N12XD

--
Jon Swenson

Paul Fisher

I'm sorry to hear that Jon, I was looking forward to seeing your plane!  But better safe than sorry, so if you aren't comfortable then we would rather see you drive.

Be safe!

Paul

On May 16, 2017 6:11 AM, "Jon M Swenson swensgoldflyer@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I know I said I wouldn't drive to one more of the fly-ins but after my less than stellar first take off attempt last year and the work I have been doing on the Q I will in fact be showing up by auto this year to garner more great advice from the QMBT (Quickie Midwest Brain Trust).  but I promise here publicly this is my last drive to a fly-in.  Looking forward to seeing you all.

Heartilly,
N12XD

--
Jon Swenson

Bruce Crain

I have dreams of that moment with nothing to fix. So far only nightmares. I'm sure you will want to drive up those 10 hours to see all the smiling faces.
J

Date: 5/16/17 9:36 AM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Springfling wx

Looks like WX is going to be in my way!  It doesn't look good at this point!  And the TriQ 200 is running great with nothing to fix!  But it is a 10 hour trip by ground!
Bruce

---------- Original Message ----------
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Springfling wx
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 07:13:49 -0500

I'm sorry to hear that Jon, I was looking forward to seeing your plane!  But better safe than sorry, so if you aren't comfortable then we would rather see you drive.

Be safe!

Paul

On May 16, 2017 6:11 AM, "Jon M Swenson swensgoldflyer@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Heartilly,
N12XD

--
Jon Swenson

SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Bruce Crain

quickieaircraft

I'm resurrecting an old thread because I'm enjoying this spring flying weather (Thanks Paul!) and already getting excited about helping Bruce welcome you to Oklahoma at FoD in September 2018.

I haven't heard much about a Spring Fling.  Is that a thing this year?

Best,
IF 

Kevin Boddicker

I have, for the last number of years, tried to host the SF with the help of Paul and Terry.
I too have had troubles flying this winter, story later, but will again this year give it a go.
Have not set a date. Open to suggestions. I know that can be lethal, but let’s here it.
I am open in mid May. First weekend is out, grandson’s birthday. Mothers day is in the mix as well.
How about May 18,19,20. The weekend after that is memorial day.  June will work as well, but haven’t studied what might be happening then.
Whatever we would pick as a date it will probably rain like hell anyway. Seems to be the norm.
Let’s hear it!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 450hrs
Luana, IA.

On Mar 23, 2018, at 11:54 AM, quickieaircraft@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I'm resurrecting an old thread because I'm enjoying this spring flying weather (Thanks Paul!) and already getting excited about helping Bruce welcome you to Oklahoma at FoD in September 2018.

Best,
IF 

Paul Fisher

I'm in for that weekend.  Anybody else?

Paul

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018, 18:31 Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I have, for the last number of years, tried to host the SF with the help of Paul and Terry.

I too have had troubles flying this winter, story later, but will again this year give it a go.
Have not set a date. Open to suggestions. I know that can be lethal, but let’s here it.
I am open in mid May. First weekend is out, grandson’s birthday. Mothers day is in the mix as well.
How about May 18,19,20. The weekend after that is memorial day.  June will work as well, but haven’t studied what might be happening then.
Whatever we would pick as a date it will probably rain like hell anyway. Seems to be the norm.
Let’s hear it!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 450hrs
Luana, IA.

Best,
IF 

Me! Me!
Jerry 

Date: 3/24/18 10:05 AM (GMT-05:00)

Paul

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018, 18:31 Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

How about May 18,19,20. The weekend after that is memorial day.  June will work as well, but haven’t studied what might be happening then.
Let’s hear it!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 450hrs
Luana, IA.

Best,
IF 

Kevin Boddicker

Oh buy the way, SF @ DEH. Decorah IA. I used to worry about rooms in the city, but new Fairfield opened this winter, in addition to all the existing motel rooms available. 
Haven’t heard but two responses to my proposal. 
The silence is killing me!  

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   450 hrs
Luana, IA.

On Mar 24, 2018, at 9:28 AM, Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Me! Me!
Jerry 

From: "Paul Fisher rv7a.n18pf@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> 
To: Q-LIST@... 

Paul

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018, 18:31 Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Let’s hear it!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 450hrs
Luana, IA.

On Mar 23, 2018, at 11:54 AM, quickieaircraft@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Best,
IF 

Lynn French

Lookin good to me
LF

On Mar 24, 2018, at 12:26 PM, Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Oh buy the way, SF @ DEH. Decorah IA. I used to worry about rooms in the city, but new Fairfield opened this winter, in addition to all the existing motel rooms available. 

Kevin Boddicker
Luana, IA.

On Mar 24, 2018, at 9:28 AM, Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Me! Me!
Jerry 

Paul

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018, 18:31 Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Let’s hear it!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 450hrs
Luana, IA.

Best,
IF 

We like to hear you beg.

Date: 3/24/18 1:43 PM (GMT-05:00)

Lookin good to me

LF

On Mar 24, 2018, at 12:26 PM, Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Kevin Boddicker
Luana, IA.

Me! Me!
Jerry 

Paul

Let’s hear it!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 450hrs
Luana, IA.

Best,
IF 

Posted by: N142LF <n142lf@...>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic

Jay Scheevel

a very definite maybe from me.

Jay

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

"Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Kevin Boddicker
Luana, IA.

Me! Me!
Jerry 

Paul

Let’s hear it!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 450hrs
Luana, IA.

Best,
IF 

Bruce Crain

Kevin Boddicker

Sounds good!
YOU, LF, are in charge the weather this year. 
Lord knows I have failed miserably. Along with other remaining nameless. So I’m sure you will do at least as good as we have!
Looks like we are shaping up for a fly in!
Still awaiting OFFICIAL CLEARANCE from the controller, but I think it will work...

On Mar 24, 2018, at 12:43 PM, N142LF n142lf@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Lookin good to me

LF

On Mar 24, 2018, at 12:26 PM, Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Kevin Boddicker
Luana, IA.

On Mar 24, 2018, at 9:28 AM, Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Me! Me!
Jerry 

Paul

Let’s hear it!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 450hrs
Luana, IA.

Best,
IF