FW: Fire extinguisher [1 Attachment]

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Cool, thanks for the info.  For the price, it is a pretty cheap insurance policy.  The question becomes, where do I now put it so I can find it among all of the other stuff jammed into the cockpit?  When I go x-country, there isn’t even room left in the cockpit even for a breath of air.

From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 12:25 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: FW: Fire extinguisher [1 Attachment]

Was standing in line at the supermarket pharmacy checkout the other day and saw this. I picked up the can to see how much it weighs, about 4 oz,, the claim on the back is that it provides up to 50 inhalations, the nozzle is the same as an asthma inhaler. I think the ideal solution might be to have the halon fire suppression, and have one of these handy to the pilot while the cabin clears of halon and/or smoke. They are only 10 bucks.

Cheers,
Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q, still building and getting heavier...