From: 'mattughes@...' mattughes@... [Q-LIST]
To: Q-LIST
Sent: Sat, Aug 26, 2017 12:11 am
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Q1 Powerplant Change [5 Attachments]

Thanks for the heads up. I will keep that in mind for test flight.  I have a sonerai with a VW so I have been through the trials of balancing cooling a drag.
Do you remember any specs of configuration and prop with the 1/2vw?

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 10:00 AM, JMasal@... [Q-LIST]
LIST@...> wrote:

I flew some test hours behind a 1/2 VW. I think you'll like it. Cooling was a problem and
it looks like you might not have enuff so WATCHIT.

j.