Finger Brakes

Martin Skiby

What are the master cylinders used for the differential finger brakes?  Also can I tie them into toe brakes to give the passenger access to brakes in an emergency?  Thanks for any help here.

Sam Hoskins

Simply get another Airhart master cylinder and use them both.

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 5:31 PM mskiby@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

What are the master cylinders used for the differential finger brakes?  Also can I tie them into toe brakes to give the passenger access to brakes in an emergency?  Thanks for any help here.

britmcman99

Finger brakes fit nicely onto the center console and thereby may be used from either seat

Phil