Aileron Rigging Template

Kris <l_kris_browne@...>

Hey Gang:

Can anyone out there in Q land tell me where to find a copy (preferably an electronic copy) of the Q2/Q200 aileron rigging template? I checked Jon Findley's awesome page, but didn't find it there... I am currently connecting the aileron mechanism on my Q2.

In other news, I just reserved my 'vanity' registration marks for my bird with Transport Canada: C-GUQQ (pretty good huh... 😊 )

Kris

Jay Scheevel

Kris,

Let me know if you do not get an electronic version. I have original paper (I think), but in worst case, I could do a "pencil rubbing" of my template and send that to you and you could cut masonite from that and be accurate.

Cheers,

Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q, still building

Sent: Monday, February 05, 2018 7:31 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Aileron Rigging Template

Hey Gang:

Can anyone out there in Q land tell me where to find a copy (preferably an electronic copy) of the Q2/Q200 aileron rigging template? I checked Jon Findley's awesome page, but didn't find it there... I am currently connecting the aileron mechanism on my Q2.

In other news, I just reserved my 'vanity' registration marks for my bird with Transport Canada: C-GUQQ (pretty good huh... 😊 )

Kris

Kris <l_kris_browne@...>

- I actually have a beautiful masonite template (cut probably 36 years ago...) but the paper wasn't glued to it so it has no reference angle markings... hence my frustration - I have just about every paper template that came with the kit except this one...

I can also work with a scanned copy of the paper template (a clean image done on a scanner as opposed to photographed with a smartphone) 
- I can import it into AutoCad as a jpg and scale it to correct size so that I can produce an accurate print-out.

Thanks!
Kris

From: Q-LIST@... <Q-LIST@...> on behalf of 'Jay Scheevel SGT' jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: February 5, 2018 5:22 PM
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Aileron Rigging Template

Kris,

Let me know if you do not get an electronic version. I have original paper (I think), but in worst case, I could do a "pencil rubbing" of my template and send that to you and you could cut masonite from that and be accurate.

Cheers,

Hey Gang:

Kris

Dave Dugas

Hi Kris

I am pretty sure I have one in my hangar.  I can trace it, mark the angles, and mail it to you if you still need it.  Let me know…..Dave D.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, February 5, 2018 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Aileron Rigging Template

- I actually have a beautiful masonite template (cut probably 36 years ago...) but the paper wasn't glued to it so it has no reference angle markings... hence my frustration - I have just about every paper template that came with the kit except this one...

I can also work with a scanned copy of the paper template (a clean image done on a scanner as opposed to photographed with a smartphone) 

- I can import it into AutoCad as a jpg and scale it to correct size so that I can produce an accurate print-out.

Thanks!

Kris

From: Q-LIST@... on behalf of 'Jay Scheevel SGT' jay@... [Q-LIST]

Kris,

Cheers,

Hey Gang:

Kris

Jay Scheevel

Hi Kris,

I found the original full size paper template sheet. I will get it scanned tommorow and send as an attachment.

Cheers,
Jay

"davedq2@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Hi Kris

I am pretty sure I have one in my hangar.  I can trace it, mark the angles, and mail it to you if you still need it.  Let me know…..Dave D.

Thanks!

Kris

From: Q-LIST@... <Q-LIST@...> on behalf of 'Jay Scheevel SGT' jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...>

Kris,

Cheers,

Hey Gang:

In other news, I just reserved my 'vanity' registration marks for my bird with Transport Canada: C-GUQQ (pretty good huh.... 😊 )

Kris

Kris <l_kris_browne@...>

That is awesome Jay. Thank you so much!

Kris

From: Q-LIST@... <Q-LIST@...> on behalf of Jay Scheevel jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: February 6, 2018 3:28 AM

Hi Kris,

I found the original full size paper template sheet. I will get it scanned tommorow and send as an attachment.

Cheers,
Jay

Hi Kris

Thanks!

Kris

Kris,

Cheers,

Hey Gang:

In other news, I just reserved my 'vanity' registration marks for my bird with Transport Canada: C-GUQQ (pretty good huh.... 😊 )

Kris

Jay Scheevel

Hi Kris,

Sent as a separate note. Attachment is big, so let me know if you get it. I can send offline, if the groups method does not work.

Cheers,

Jay

Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 8:52 AM

Kris

From: Q-LIST@... <Q-LIST@...> on behalf of Jay Scheevel jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...>

Hi Kris,

Cheers,

Jay

Hi Kris

Thanks!

Kris

Kris,

Cheers,

Hey Gang:

Kris

Norm Parmley <norm_parm@...>

Kris,
Could also send it to me?

Norm P.

On Tuesday, February 6, 2018, 10:55:03 AM EST, Kris l_kris_browne@... [Q-LIST] wrote:

Kris

From: Q-LIST@... on behalf of Jay Scheevel jay@... [Q-LIST]

Hi Kris,

Cheers,
Jay

"davedq2@... [Q-LIST]" wrote:

Hi Kris

Thanks!

Kris

From: Q-LIST@... on behalf of 'Jay Scheevel SGT' jay@... [Q-LIST]

Kris,

Cheers,

Hey Gang:

Kris

cmartin0721@...

Hello

Can I also get a copy of this CAD template??

Thank you.

Craig Martin

Richard Thomson

Steve S

I'm also in the same boat. I'd like the template also. Thanks Steve