Aileron Rigging Template

Kris <l_kris_browne@...>

Hey Gang:

Can anyone out there in Q land tell me where to find a copy (preferably an electronic copy) of the Q2/Q200 aileron rigging template? I checked Jon Findley's awesome page, but didn't find it there... I am currently connecting the aileron mechanism on my Q2.

In other news, I just reserved my 'vanity' registration marks for my bird with Transport Canada: C-GUQQ (pretty good huh... 😊 )

Kris

Jay Scheevel

Kris,

Let me know if you do not get an electronic version. I have original paper (I think), but in worst case, I could do a "pencil rubbing" of my template and send that to you and you could cut masonite from that and be accurate.

Cheers,

Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q, still building

Can anyone out there in Q land tell me where to find a copy (preferably an electronic copy) of the Q2/Q200 aileron rigging template? I checked Jon Findley's awesome page, but didn't find it there... I am currently connecting the aileron mechanism on my Q2.

In other news, I just reserved my 'vanity' registration marks for my bird with Transport Canada: C-GUQQ (pretty good huh... 😊 )

Kris

Kris <l_kris_browne@...>

- I actually have a beautiful masonite template (cut probably 36 years ago...) but the paper wasn't glued to it so it has no reference angle markings... hence my frustration - I have just about every paper template that came with the kit except this one...

I can also work with a scanned copy of the paper template (a clean image done on a scanner as opposed to photographed with a smartphone)
- I can import it into AutoCad as a jpg and scale it to correct size so that I can produce an accurate print-out.

Thanks!
Kris

Let me know if you do not get an electronic version. I have original paper (I think), but in worst case, I could do a "pencil rubbing" of my template and send that to you and you could cut masonite from that and be accurate.

Cheers,

Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q, still building

Can anyone out there in Q land tell me where to find a copy (preferably an electronic copy) of the Q2/Q200 aileron rigging template? I checked Jon Findley's awesome page, but didn't find it there... I am currently connecting the aileron mechanism on my Q2.

In other news, I just reserved my 'vanity' registration marks for my bird with Transport Canada: C-GUQQ (pretty good huh... 😊 )

Kris

Dave Dugas

Hi Kris

I am pretty sure I have one in my hangar.  I can trace it, mark the angles, and mail it to you if you still need it.  Let me know…..Dave D.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Let me know if you do not get an electronic version. I have original paper (I think), but in worst case, I could do a "pencil rubbing" of my template and send that to you and you could cut masonite from that and be accurate.

Cheers,

Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q, still building

Can anyone out there in Q land tell me where to find a copy (preferably an electronic copy) of the Q2/Q200 aileron rigging template? I checked Jon Findley's awesome page, but didn't find it there... I am currently connecting the aileron mechanism on my Q2.

In other news, I just reserved my 'vanity' registration marks for my bird with Transport Canada: C-GUQQ (pretty good huh... 😊 )

Kris

Jay Scheevel

Hi Kris,

I found the original full size paper template sheet. I will get it scanned tommorow and send as an attachment.

[...]

That is awesome Jay. Thank you so much!

Kris

Let me know if you do not get an electronic version. I have original paper (I think), but in worst case, I could do a "pencil rubbing" of my template and send that to you and you could cut masonite from that and be accurate.

Cheers,

Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q, still building

Can anyone out there in Q land tell me where to find a copy (preferably an electronic copy) of the Q2/Q200 aileron rigging template? I checked Jon Findley's awesome page, but didn't find it there... I am currently connecting the aileron mechanism on my Q2.

In other news, I just reserved my 'vanity' registration marks for my bird with Transport Canada: C-GUQQ (pretty good huh.... 😊 )

Kris

Jay Scheevel

Hi Kris,

Sent as a separate note. Attachment is big, so let me know if you get it. I can send offline, if the groups method does not work.