Q-born at last

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

My body, the Q and the weather all aligned today to usher in my first Q flight since August when I face-planted into a mountain off my motorcycle.

I just finished the condition inspection and was ready to go.  Fortunately, it was totally uneventful except for the wonderful thrill it was to be back in the air in the Q again.  The Q cockpit is a special place to be.

Surprisingly, my flying skills (or lack of) seemed to not have deteriorated sufficiently to scare me any more than they usually do. I am sure it helped that Nancy would periodically take me flying so I could “see the picture” down final a few times before launching off in my plastic fantastic.

Anyway, the skies are no longer safe.  I have returned to flight.

Everyone fly safe.

Jerry

ryan goodman

Great news Jerry. Glad to hear your recovery is going well. / Ryan

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 5:36 PM, 'Jerry Marstall' jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST]
wrote:

My body, the Q and the weather all aligned today to usher in my first Q flight since August when I face-planted into a mountain off my motorcycle.

I just finished the condition inspection and was ready to go.  Fortunately, it was totally uneventful except for the wonderful thrill it was to be back in the air in the Q again.  The Q cockpit is a special place to be.

Surprisingly, my flying skills (or lack of) seemed to not have deteriorated sufficiently to scare me any more than they usually do. I am sure it helped that Nancy would periodically take me flying so I could “see the picture” down final a few times before launching off in my plastic fantastic.

Anyway, the skies are no longer safe..  I have returned to flight.

Everyone fly safe.

Jerry

Jay Scheevel

That's really great Jerry! Back in the saddle again. Very happy to hear you are both healing and flying.

"'Jerry Marstall' jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

My body, the Q and the weather all aligned today to usher in my first Q flight since August when I face-planted into a mountain off my motorcycle.

I just finished the condition inspection and was ready to go.  Fortunately, it was totally uneventful except for the wonderful thrill it was to be back in the air in the Q again.  The Q cockpit is a special place to be.

Surprisingly, my flying skills (or lack of) seemed to not have deteriorated sufficiently to scare me any more than they usually do. I am sure it helped that Nancy would periodically take me flying so I could “see the picture” down final a few times before launching off in my plastic fantastic.

Anyway, the skies are no longer safe.  I have returned to flight.

Everyone fly safe.

Jerry

quickieaircraft

Terrific news!