From: "Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 4/30/18 6:12 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Test

Test.
Kevin B.

Joel Vess

Jerry,
I understand you live in Asheville NC.   My brother and I purchased a Q2 as a rebuild project and was looking for someone close by that could take us a ride in Q2 to see the operating characteristics first hand for this wonderful airplane.  We live in Shelby NC and fly out of KEHO.   Would you be willing to take us up sometime?

Thanks
Joel W Vess

On Monday, April 30, 2018, 8:06:00 PM EDT, Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST] wrote:

Testee