Sam Hoskins

Jim, I put the number into the Vimeo search window but no joy.

Sam

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 11:14 PM, Jim Patillo logistics_engineering@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Vimeo.com 8789435

A walk around of my plane.

Jim
N46JP-Q200

Sent from Outer Space

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

I couldn’t get either picture either. Jerry

From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 4:18 PM
To: Quickie List
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] N46JP

Jim, I put the number into the Vimeo search window but no joy.

Sam

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 11:14 PM, Jim Patillo logistics_engineering@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Vimeo.com 8789435

A walk around of my plane.

Jim
N46JP-Q200

Sent from Outer Space

Jay Scheevel

I just cut and pasted what Jim wrote into Google search and it found it

Eric Waxman <ekwaxman@...>

A walk around of N46JP https://vimeo.com/8789435

2002 Lindy Winner - Quickie N46JP flying just off the coast of San Francisco, CA. https://vimeo.com/8627005

Fresh, 1 day ago! FAST PASS in Q200- N46JP. https://vimeo.com/272300859

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 2:03 PM, Jay Scheevel jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I just cut and pasted what Jim wrote into Google search and it found it

"'Jerry Marstall' jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I couldn’t get either picture either. Jerry

Jim, I put the number into the Vimeo search window but no joy.

Sam

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 11:14 PM, Jim Patillo logistics_engineering@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Vimeo.com 8789435

A walk around of my plane.

Jim
N46JP-Q200

Sent from Outer Space

Jim Patillo

Hi Sam and Jerry,

Some of these videos were put on Vimeo several years ago. Jay is correct. Just paste into Google. Once there you should be able to view these Videos in my folder. There are several as well as C47 and B17 videos I took recently. The high speed pass was shot by Sam Kittle.

Jim
N46JP Q200

Jim Patillo

You can also type into Google;

“Vimeo.com Jim Patillo”

Jim
N46JP Q200

Hey Bruce,

Nice to hear from you. Starting to get a lillle warm and humid in Okieville? Probably not much fun flying a Q in those conditions.

It’s 98 here (no humidity) in Auburn,Ca today, so I’ll head back to the Bay Area early tomorrow.

Saw $5.00 a gal. Gas here today. California is beautiful but getting harder and harder for most people to stay here. People are baling right and left. The state government has gone completely off the rails with no end in site. The average price for an older 1600 - 1800 sq.ft. house with no land is approaching $1.5M In the greater Bay Area. Disgusting! Our kids can’t live there anymore, just to expensive.

Oh well, fly on!
Jim
N46JP

Bruce Crain