Field of Dreams 2018

Bruce Crain

Hello Guys n Gals!

"Filed Of Dreams is coming up Sept 21 -23! The link is below to help with planning. Let us know if you are coming or need any assistance. We are excited to have everyone here in Enid at the Big Reunion! Imraan and Rachel Faruque are helping put this all together especially with their computer savy and excitement!
The link below shows the hotel (Western Inn and Suites). If you are flying comercial there are 4 choices. OKC Oklahoma City TUL Tulsa, Oklahoma, ITC Wichita, KS, and SWO Stillwater, Ok. Stillwater is the closest by far but limited access and a bit more pricey.

My cell phone number is 580-478-3670
Bruce Joanne Imraan and Rachel Crains and Faruques

https://fieldofdreams2018.weebly.com/
This Tiny Device Will Cut Your Energy Bill To Pennies
Unrestricted Investing
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b5d2334435f423345240st02vuc

Frankenbird Vern

I will be attending all three days and live in "Green Country" (Cleveland Oklahoma) . My 1991 Thunderbird SC has enough room for 3 folks and some baggage if anyone needs transport to and from Tulsa International.  My home city of Wichita will prove EXPENSIVE compared to both Tulsa or OKC.  I am building my aircraft at my home in Mannford Oklahoma which is also in construction. Any other Okies attending we should link up with the commercial flying in that can take advantage of the open seats. I will be buying a PT Cruiser GT and that would have three open seats also and more baggage area. Anyone in Tulsa area attending let me know and we can "formation" in on 412 in the PT and T-bird 😊.  Right now I am Israel on Contract supporting the client I work for but will return August 15.

.

Vern in Mannford Ok

(Das Frankenbird; D-fly canard and wing, Q2 fuselage)

"Filed Of Dreams is coming up Sept 21 -23!  The link is below to help with planning.  Let us know if you are coming or need any assistance.  We are excited to  have everyone here in Enid at the Big Reunion!  Imraan and Rachel Faruque are helping put this all together especially with their computer savy and excitement!
The link below shows the hotel (Western Inn and Suites).  If you are flying comercial there are 4 choices.  OKC Oklahoma City TUL Tulsa, Oklahoma, ITC Wichita, KS, and SWO Stillwater, Ok.  Stillwater is the closest by far but limited access and a bit more pricey.

My cell phone number is 580-478-3670
Bruce Joanne Imraan and Rachel   Crains and Faruques

https://fieldofdreams2018.weebly.com/

fieldofdreams2018.weebly.com
S. Kittle, E. Martin, S. Dahl and  B. Crain at Field of Dreams 2017

This Tiny Device Will Cut Your Energy Bill To Pennies
Unrestricted Investing
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b5d2334435f423345240st02vuc

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    Q-LIST-digest@...
    Q-LIST-fullfeatured@...

Jerry Marstall

Jerry and maybe Nancy

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018, 10:15 PM 'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:
[...]

Dave Dugas

Dave D and Rod H will be there.

Sent from Samsung tablet

[...]

Earnest Martin <MartinErni@...>

I hope to be there but it’s too soon for me to make a firm commitment.

On Jul 30, 2018, at 10:47 AM, 'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Good news!  We can always count on you 2!  Tail wind both ways and fair weather with a side of high ceilings and vis!

Date: 07/29/2018 4:11 PM (GMT-05:00)
To Q-LIST@...
Subject Re: [Q-LIST] Field of Dreams 2018

[...]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email t o:

1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags Lip Lines in Seconds
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5b5f25262ca225257c76st03vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

I thought you were retired.

Date: 07/29/2018 4:11 PM (GMT-05:00)
To Q-LIST@...
Subject Re: [Q-LIST] Field of Dreams 2018

[...]

 You know how well that works. I used to think that the problem was too much to do. Now I know I’m just getting slower and slower and slower. Any suggestions?

Earnest Martin
40 Glen Cove Drive
Arden NC 28704-3219
828-230-5378

I thought you were retired.

Date: 07/29/2018 4:11 PM (GMT-05:00)
To Q-LIST@...
Subject Re: [Q-LIST] Field of Dreams 2018

[...]

Pretty soon you will slow down to where it is faster to go backwards

Date: 07/29/2018 4:11 PM (GMT-05:00)
To Q-LIST@...
Subject Re: [Q-LIST] Field of Dreams 2018

[...]

It’s plans built from plans supplied by Dave Thatcher of Thatcher Aircraft. It’s called a Thatcher CX4. There is a 2 seat tandem called a CX5 and a 2 seat, side by side prototype being painted now and soon to be flown. It’s called the CX7.  You can build the wing before you decide between the five and the seven fuselage. All models can be taildragger or trigear and meet LSA requirements. This is way more than you asked, but since there is no advertising and a lot of guys have never heard of them, I couldn’t help myself. It might also be of interest that composites are still my first love ❤️.

Earnest Martin
40 Glen Cove Drive
Arden NC 28704-3219
828-230-5378

On Jul 30, 2018, at 3:13 PM, 'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

look forward to seeing you Earnest and that immaculate 1 seater you fly!    Say it’s name again?
Bruce

Date: 07/29/2018 4:11 P M (GMT-05:00)
To Q-LIST@...
Subject Re: [Q-LIST] Field of Dreams 2018

------------------------------- -----

    Q-LIST-digest@... < br>     Q-LIST-fullfeatured@...

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email t o:

1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags Lip Lines in Seconds
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5b5f25262ca225257c76st03vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

New Cancer Diagnosis? Do This First...
pro.naturalhealthresponse.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5b5f639f9c3bc639f2920st04vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Earnest Martin <MartinErni@...>

Or maybe just roll inverted.

Earnest Martin
40 Glen Cove Drive
Arden NC 28704-3219
828-230-5378

Date: 07/29/2018 4:11 PM (GMT-05:00)
To Q-LIST@...
Subject Re: [Q-LIST] Field of Dreams 2018

[...]

Posted by: Earnest Martin <martinerni@...>

AOL Ad
AOL Ad

Kevin Boddicker

I'll be there. Who the hell is in charge of the weather?

On Jul 28, 2018, at 9:14 PM, 'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

[...]

Yahoo Groups Links

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Maybe we need an RV type. Us plastic guys haven't been doing so good.

I'll be there. Who the hell is in charge of the weather?

> On Jul 28, 2018, at 9:14 PM, 'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:
>
> Hello Guys n Gals!
>
> "Filed Of Dreams is coming up Sept 21 -23! The link is below to help with planning. Let us know if you are coming or need any assistance. We are excited to have everyone here in Enid at the Big Reunion! Imraan and Rachel Faruque are helping put this all together especially with their computer savy and excitement!
> The link below shows the hotel (Western Inn and Suites). If you are flying comercial there are 4 choices. OKC Oklahoma City TUL Tulsa, Oklahoma, ITC Wichita, KS, and SWO Stillwater, Ok. Stillwater is the closest by far but limited access and a bit more pricey.
>
> My cell phone number is 580-478-3670
> Bruce Joanne Imraan and Rachel Crains and Faruques
>

> https://fieldofdreams2018.weebly.com/
> This Tiny Device Will Cut Your Energy Bill To Pennies
> Unrestricted Investing
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b5d2334435f423345240st02vuc
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Quickie Builders Association WEB site
> http://www.quickiebuilders.org
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links

Lynn French

Well .... you can guess who it ain’t!
Didn’t work to my favor last time.

Short & simple from my mobile

On Jul 30, 2018, at 6:42 PM, Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

[...]

Posted by: Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...>
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Matthew Curcio

I'd love to come as i missed last year also but there is a large milestone in aviation history that I'm anticipating and hoping will preclude my presence again this year.

In other news I've logged ~210 hours in my Q this year now. I've been devoting the majority of my time to my other airplane project that pays the bills and that has severely restricted my ability to progress the modifications I have on my schedule for the Q. I have completed the bench build, wiring, and wire checkout  my new glass panel (no pictures at the moment). It is all water jetted and can be easily replaced if I want to modify it now or add a second EFIS. All that is left to do is make and transfer the markings (pseudo silk screen).  I made a complete wiring diagram including all of the planned upgrades and a wire / terminal list. Also made a spreadsheet of all my electrical consumers and instrumentation with all of the part numbers, inputs/ outputs etc. It's pretty awesome and nice to have a properly wired and documented airplane now. I'm going to hold off on installing it until likely after 9/21 when I should be able to  get some time away from the other airplane project to knock it out.

have fun,

Matthew Curcio

419.290.3773

Maybe we need an RV type. Us plastic guys haven't been doing so good.

I'll be there. Who the hell is in charge of the weather?

> On Jul 28, 2018, at 9:14 PM, 'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST] >
> Hello Guys n Gals!
>
> "Filed Of Dreams is coming up Sept 21 -23! The link is below to help with planning. Let us know if you are coming or need any assistance. We are excited to have everyone here in Enid at the Big Reunion! Imraan and Rachel Faruque are helping put this all together especially with their computer savy and excitement!
> The link below shows the hotel (Western Inn and Suites). If you are flying comercial there are 4 choices. OKC Oklahoma City TUL Tulsa, Oklahoma, ITC Wichita, KS, and SWO Stillwater, Ok. Stillwater is the closest by far but limited access and a bit more pricey.
>
> My cell phone number is 580-478-3670
> Bruce Joanne Imraan and Rachel Crains and Faruques
>

> https://fieldofdreams2018.weebly.com/
> This Tiny Device Will Cut Your Energy Bill To Pennies
> Unrestricted Investing
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b5d2334435f423345240st02vuc

> Quickie Builders Association WEB site
> http://www.quickiebuilders.org