From: "Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 5/2/19 8:47 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Spring Fling

Two short weeks away!
Be there or be square, a dunce, talked about, missed, etc.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 476 hrs
Luana, IA.

Jay Scheevel

Jerry, do that jet fighter pattern from the video when you arrive, just so they will know it is you.

I am sorry I cannot make it this year, Kevin, so feel free to talk about me. Jerry can provide good color commentary!

Weather beholding, I'll be there, and square.

Jerry

Be there or be square, a dunce, talked about, missed, etc.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 476 hrs
Luana, IA.

Paul Fisher

Sorry you can't make it Jay.  I was hoping to see your airplane!  Will you be able to get to Enid in September?

Paul

On Fri, May 3, 2019, 11:13 'Jay Scheevel SGT' jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Jerry, do that jet fighter pattern from the video when you arrive, just so they will know it is you.

I am sorry I cannot make it this year, Kevin, so feel free to talk about me. Jerry can provide good color commentary!

Weather beholding, I'll be there, and square.

Jerry

Be there or be square, a dunce, talked about, missed, etc.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 476 hrs
Luana, IA.

Jay Scheevel

Hi Paul,

Wish I could be there. Have another obligation that weekend. I am hoping to be in Enid. I am still flying my phase 1 hours. So far, so good.

Weather beholding, I'll be there, and square.

Jerry

Be there or be square, a dunce, talked about, missed, etc.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 476 hrs
Luana, IA.

Bruce Crain

One Sky Dog

Unable

On May 2, 2019, at 5:47 PM, Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Two short weeks away!
Be there or be square, a dunce, talked about, missed, etc.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 476 hrs
Luana, IA.

------------------------------------
Posted by: Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...>
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Jay Scheevel

Hey Paul,

Just saw the pics of all of the flooding in Davenport. Wishing you and Terry the best and hoping you are above the waterline!

Weather beholding, I'll be there, and square.

Jerry

Be there or be square, a dunce, talked about, missed, etc.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 476 hrs
Luana, IA.

Paul Fisher

Thanks Jay.  The flooding is mostly along the river.  Pretty bad for the folks in the flood plain, but the majority of us are well above it.  Mother nature has a mind of her own- the rest of us just have to put up with it!!!

Thanks for your concern!

Paul

On Fri, May 3, 2019, 19:03 'Jay Scheevel SGT' jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Hey Paul,

Just saw the pics of all of the flooding in Davenport. Wishing you and Terry the best and hoping you are above the waterline!

Weather beholding, I'll be there, and square.

Jerry

Be there or be square, a dunce, talked about, missed, etc.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 476 hrs
Luana, IA.

Kevin Boddicker

DUH!!! DEH is waiting.

On May 3, 2019, at 12:04 PM, 'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

We have a Granddaughter graduation instead.  cry_smile  Sorry Kev!  Should I skip the graduation?
Bruski

Be there or be square, a dunce, talked about, missed, etc.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 476 hrs
Luana, IA.

Brilliant Trick "Melts" Body Fat Overnight! Do This Tonight
LifeBluHealth
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5ccc74d3bb2d374d33aeast03vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Terry Crouch

Kevin has assured me that the airport is above water, we won't have more than 6 inches of rain that weekend, and the visibility will be more than 1/8 mile.  Sounds great.

Terry Crouch
Quickie 14TC

Be there or be square, a dunce, talked about, missed, etc.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 476 hrs
Luana, IA.

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Ideal

Kevin has assured me that the airport is above water, we won't have more than 6 inches of rain that weekend, and the visibility will be more than 1/8 mile.  Sounds great.

Terry Crouch
Quickie 14TC

Be there or be square, a dunce, talked about, missed, etc.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 476 hrs
Luana, IA.

Sam Hoskins

I'm going to try and make it by noon on Saturday.

Sam Hoskins
Q-200

On Thu, May 2, 2019, 7:49 PM Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Two short weeks away!
Be there or be square, a dunce, talked about, missed, etc.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 476 hrs
Luana, IA.

One Sky Dog

Hi all,

Looks like a rainy weekend hope you guys pull it off safely.

Charlie

On May 3, 2019, at 8:14 PM, Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Ideal

Kevin has assured me that the airport is above water, we won't have more than 6 inches of rain that weekend, and the visibility will be more than 1/8 mile.  Sounds great.

Terry Crouch
Quickie 14TC

Be there or be square, a dunce, talked about, missed, etc.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 476 hrs
Luana, IA.

Kevin Boddicker