New guy

Hi guys
Looking for a Q200. Also wanting to know if a 220 pound and 6 ft will fit
Thanks

Mike

ryan goodman

There's one for sale in Colorado on eBay. Not sure if it's still going. Just needs condition. And yes it will be snug but you'll fit.

On Jul 17, 2019, at 20:30, "Mike Neidenthal n7000t@... [Q-LIST]" <q-list@...> wrote:

Hi guys
Looking for a Q200. Also wanting to know if a 220 pound and 6 ft will fit
Thanks

Mike

Raymond Johnson

In short yes

Sent from my Samsung Mobile on the Telstra Mobile Network

Looking for a Q200. Also wanting to know if a 220 pound and 6 ft will fit
Thanks

Mike

britmcman99

Mike (New Guy looking ) please state your location.

Cheers,
Phil (San Marcos CA)

On Jul 17, 2019, at 6:32 PM, Mike Neidenthal n7000t@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Hi guys
Looking for a Q200. Also wanting to know if a 220 pound and 6 ft will fit
Thanks

Mike

Thanks for the info

On Jul 17, 2019, at 7:34 PM, Ryan Goodman elboy0712@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

There's one for sale in Colorado on eBay. Not sure if it's still going. Just needs condition. And yes it will be snug but you'll fit.

On Jul 17, 2019, at 20:30, "Mike Neidenthal n7000t@... [Q-LIST]" <q-list@...> wrote:

Hi guys
Looking for a Q200. Also wanting to know if a 220 pound and 6 ft will fit
Thanks

Mike

Jim Patillo

There’s two nice Q200’s in Livermore,Ca. Maybe one or both will be available for sale soon.

Jim Patillo
N46JP -Q200

Thanks, haven’t seen any on barnstormers or trade a plane lately

On Jul 18, 2019, at 1:44 PM, logistics_engineering@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

There’s two nice Q200’s in Livermore,Ca. Maybe one or both will be available for sale soon.

Jim Patillo
N46JP -Q200

Jim,
I’m interested if you know and have information on them
You can PM if you wish

Thanks

Mike (wannabeQ200) Neidenthal

Rik W

I'm interested in seeing those two planes...

Rik

Jim Patillo

Mike n Rik’

There two Q200’s with 0200’s In Livermore that haven’t flown in 4-5 years. They are both excellent specimens and were flying regularly until they were parked. Both are fully intact and have never been damaged. One belongs to Brad Olsen and the other is Bob Farnam’s. Neither plane is for sale as far as I know but that could change soon. Reach out to them on this list.

Jim
N46JP - Q200

Rik W

Thanks Jim. As we spoke, I will see you in Oct and hopefully get to take a look at those two planes.

Jim,
I’m in the Vegas area and would be interested also to look at them
Thanks for the info

Mike