From: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 2:09 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: N8WQ interior paint

Here is the photo, if it did not get through.

I considered zolatone as a first option, but could not find a color I liked, so… I improvised…

Another very good option which is what most all of the long ez's have is zolatone. I used zolatone on my baggage compartment and I've been very happy with it. No doubt the weirdest finish I've ever sprayed but it dries hard and makes for a very profession and finished looking surface.