End of Yahoo groups

Leon

I haven't posted here in years, but I do check in occasionally.  What is going to happen to this group when Yahoo shuts things down?

Are there any plans to migrate this group to a new site?  I've migrated my Yahoo group to GroupsIO

It cost me a few $'s but the move was pretty easy with about half the members of this group.
==========
Leon McAtee

Q-1 still waiting for me to build an engine............

Sam Hoskins

Thanks for giving the heads up. We'll have to really consider this carefully to decide where we are going from here on out.

Sam

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 8:36 AM leoncasper@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I haven't posted here in years, but I do check in occasionally.  What is going to happen to this group when Yahoo shuts things down?

Are there any plans to migrate this group to a new site?  I've migrated my Yahoo group to GroupsIO

It cost me a few $'s but the move was pretty easy with about half the members of this group.
==========
Leon McAtee

Q-1 still waiting for me to build an engine............

Paul Fisher

This came up a year or two ago so Jay set up a Google group -https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/q-list2

 It seems to work very similar to the current Yahoo group, so we would just have to get everyone moved over.

Just another option.

Paul

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 09:19 Sam Hoskins sam.hoskins@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Thanks for giving the heads up. We'll have to really consider this carefully to decide where we are going from here on out.

Sam

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 8:36 AM leoncasper@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I haven't posted here in years, but I do check in occasionally.  What is going to happen to this group when Yahoo shuts things down?

Are there any plans to migrate this group to a new site?  I've migrated my Yahoo group to GroupsIO

It cost me a few $'s but the move was pretty easy with about half the members of this group.
Leon McAtee

Q-1 still waiting for me to build an engine............

Jay Scheevel

I have set up a Google Groups version of this list. I can forward Yahoo Q-list notes to there when I receive them if you want. There are some pros and cons, but it does work. q-list2@.... Three are currently 49 members, but the last post was over a year ago.

I have set up a Google Groups version of this list. I can forward Yahoo Q-list notes to there when I receive them if you want. There are some pros and cons, but it does work. q-list2@.... Three are currently 49 members, but the last post was over a year ago.

Sorry for the repeat, but Yahoo groups does not seem to respond in real time, so I posted again.

Jay