Topics

Q2, Complete, Revmaster 2100D

Adrian Rogers

Yes, I’m hesitantly outing it up for sale. I’ll update the post later today. My apologies.

Sent from the ultimate iPhone

On Feb 26, 2020, at 10:01 AM, Corbin via Groups.Io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

You are selling?

Corbin

On Feb 26, 2020, at 11:01 AM, Adrian Rogers <anrogers29@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I have a Q2 in the final stage of flight, high speed taxi phase,over 30 hrs of taxi time,  I took over this project in 2014...slowly adding/fine tuning areas, new battery, airworthiness certificate is in hand. Call/email/txt for further details/demo of ground activity. Thank you - Adrian
<Q2_02_24_2020.jpg>

--

Corbin
N33QR

Corbin

You are selling?

Corbin

On Feb 26, 2020, at 11:01 AM, Adrian Rogers <anrogers29@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I have a Q2 in the final stage of flight, high speed taxi phase,over 30 hrs of taxi time,  I took over this project in 2014...slowly adding/fine tuning areas, new battery, airworthiness certificate is in hand. Call/email/txt for further details/demo of ground activity. Thank you - Adrian
<Q2_02_24_2020.jpg>

--

Corbin
N33QR

Adrian Rogers

Edited

I have a Q2 in the final stage of flight, high speed taxi phase,over 30 hrs of taxi time,  I took over this project in 2014...slowly adding/fine tuning areas, new battery, airworthiness certificate is in hand. Call/email/txt for further details/demo of ground activity. Located at the EAA Hangar in Camarillo, Ca. (KCMA)

Thank you - Adrian