Topics

Rutan Aircraft Showcase @ OSH 2019

Kevin Boddicker

Very nice Keith!
I was there, don’t know how I missed the show.
Thanks for the video.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B    500
hrs
Luana, IA.

On Mar 2, 2020, at 10:42 AM, Keith Welsh <kflyav8@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,

“AIRSHOWSTUFF” recently released their video of the Rutan Aircraft Tribute Flight at last years Oshkosh 2019 during Thursday’s airshow.

We were “Act Five” of the 18 acts that day.  The opportunity to fly in an Oshkosh Airshow is something everyone in our group thought would never happen.
Heck I wondered if I’d ever fly my Quickie there let along do that.

    The AirshowStuff crew did a great job....much better than the video done by
    EAA which is of the entire four hour show.  I can send that link if anyone is
    interested.

The video can be found at the link below.
    Keith Welsh N494K