Topics

Brakes

Jim Patillo

Corbin,

This is the LaRue Mod on my plane. The entire Airheart assembly floats so the pucks stay centered on the disc. Yours appears to be stock. Meaning that the Airheart assembly is fixed. Do you have the original QAC plans for that set up? Those plans will show the required spacing.

Did this problem just happen?
Jim
N46JP - Q200

Corbin

Thanks Jim!  No, I don't have the original plans. This started happening a few months ago and I only noticed that it was catching the tire when I would pull the plane backwards.  Going forward, it seemed fine but now it seems to be rubbing either direction so I assume Martin is right and I got the spacer washers back incorrectly.

Corbin

--

Corbin
N33QR