Topics

Q2 Project

Eugen Pilarski

Hello Q-List member,

the design of fuselage is done so far, please find some picture below that Email (scroll down to end). The next step is to fit in bulkheads and Jig-level boards. I will send a new update soon.

Best regards from Germany

Eugen

Am 04.05.2020 um 22:14 schrieb Eugen Pilarski <interbus@...>:

Hello Q-List member,

just a short notice about the progress of Q2 re-design. Currently the position of the bulkheads will be fixed and build up, after that the surface will be create.

Best regards

Eugen

Am 28.04.2020 um 17:05 schrieb Dave Hudak via groups.io <dghudie@...>:

Hi Brad,
Any chance I could get a copy of what you have drawn thus far? I have a Q2 that I rebuilt years ago with a Subaru 1.8 liter, then crashed. I need to replace the canard and firewall and thought maybe a new drawing would help get me going on the the effort.  So any SolidWorks drawing would be much appreciated.
The bird has been hanging from the ceiling since 2005 and I finally have the house at a point where I can think about the QBird......200 hours of the most fun I have ever had in an airplane!
Dave

On Apr 27, 2020, at 5:01 PM, sky_kid1080 <fly-boy1080@...> wrote:

I have some of the plane drawn up in solidworks I’d be willing to team up with someone and get it finished up. I have my own Q2 to finish and I like to do things right the first time. Sorry I know this is an older message and I don’t respond often.

Thanks,
Brad

Sent from Mail for Windows 10