Topics

Spring fling

Bruce Crain

Will try to triangulate the date in July. Maybe the weather will cooperate!
Brisk I
On May 1, 2020, at 11:46 AM, Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:

Flingers,
I just got the news that Oshkosh has been canceled.
I am following suit and canceling the Fling.

However, with OSH being canceled, maybe we could move the Fling back.?
If folks have plans for OSH, maybe they switch their destination and we could schedule an event!
Will have to keep an eye on the covid assessment at the time, but we can all hope it will be under control.
Anyway, Fling canceled May 15,16,17!
Let me know what you think about scheduling in July!

Stay well, fly safe, hope we can pull this off!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ200 N7868B
Luana, IA.

FDA Permits Emergency Use of Drug for COVID-19 Patients
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eac9563d5892156104c1st01duc1
Tesla Shares Fall as Musk Reassesses His Life
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eac95643b93156104c1st01duc2
New White House Press Chief Makes Her Debut
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eac956426b79156104c1st01duc3

Jerry Marstall

Say when and I'll try to be there. Jerry

I just got the news that Oshkosh has been canceled.
I am following suit and canceling the Fling.

However, with OSH being canceled, maybe we could move the Fling back.?
If folks have plans for OSH, maybe they switch their destination and we could schedule an event!
Will have to keep an eye on the covid assessment at the time, but we can all hope it will be under control.
Anyway, Fling canceled May 15,16,17!
Let me know what you think about scheduling in July!

Stay well, fly safe, hope we can pull this off!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ200 N7868B
Luana, IA.

John Hoxie

Kevin,
Thoughts here are mid July would be good. This was going to be my first year at Oshkosh.

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 12:37 PM, Paul Fisher
<rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
Sounds like a wise decision to cancel in May.  I like the idea of trying for July, assuming things are better by then.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

On Fri, May 1, 2020, 12:46 Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:
Flingers,
I just got the news that Oshkosh has been canceled.
I am following suit and canceling the Fling.

However, with OSH being canceled, maybe we could move the Fling back.?
If folks have plans for OSH, maybe they switch their destination and we could schedule an event!
Will have to keep an eye on the covid assessment at the time, but we can all hope it will be under control.
Anyway, Fling canceled May 15,16,17!
Let me know what you think about scheduling in July!

Stay well, fly safe, hope we can pull this off!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ200 N7868B
Luana, IA.

Jay Scheevel

Cancelling Oshkosh?! That is like canceling the fourth of July! I am game
for a later fling, then a FOD in Enid. Lots of good flying there.

[...]

Dragonfly Russell

Good idea, Kevin. That gives me more time to get my airplane back together, too!

Russell Austin