Hi Jerry,

Found just what you need to accessorize your “flight bag”

Cheers,

Jay

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Marstall
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 8:47 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Small town Q-driver makes bigtime publication

Hi. I dont fly far without it.  I started by trimming. I'm no longer the man I used to be. 

Have since developed a technique for avoidance of the fur.  Another technique is to put it on and then trim all hairs trapped by the condom.  They come off with the condom.

The editor edited out my part on dealing with the condom.

I didn't know you were a believer. I'll put you on the membership list so you can get the newsletter.

-------- Original message --------

Date: 5/13/20 10:32 AM (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jerry!

I have used the leg bag on long trips with other people in the cockpit than my wife.  Saved my bacon!  There is one thing that you might want to do before  you use the external catheter.  Take a little time to "trim" the "curly locks" down my your "man hood.  It really smarts getting a hair in the catheter when you roll it down!  I know TMI!

Bruce

---------- Original Message ----------
To: "Q-list IO" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Small town Q-driver makes bigtime publication
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 19:42:41 -0400

Check out the June electronic edition of Kitplanes (kitplanes.com).  There is an article titled, Other P Factor.  At the end of that article is an editorial titled Another Way to Go.  Looking for respect!!!

Jerry

Jay Scheevel

Hi Jerry,

Found just what you need to accessorize your “flight bag”

Cheers,

Jay

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Marstall
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 8:47 AM

Hi. I dont fly far without it.  I started by trimming. I'm no longer the man I used to be. 

Have since developed a technique for avoidance of the fur.  Another technique is to put it on and then trim all hairs trapped by the condom.  They come off with the condom.

I didn't know you were a believer. I'll put you on the membership list so you can get the newsletter.

Hi Jerry!

I have used the leg bag on long trips with other people in the cockpit than my wife.  Saved my bacon!  There is one thing that you might want to do before  you use the external catheter.  Take a little time to "trim" the "curly locks" down my your "man hood.  It really smarts getting a hair in the catheter when you roll it down!  I know TMI!

Bruce

Check out the June electronic edition of Kitplanes (kitplanes.com).  There is an article titled, Other P Factor.  At the end of that article is an editorial titled Another Way to Go.  Looking for respect!!!

Jerry

Jerry Marstall

Hi Jerry!
Bruce

Jerry

Bruce Crain

Hi Jerry!
Bruce

Jerry

John Hoxie

Thanx Jerry.
Very informative.  I plan on getting one for use in my ultralights & Q2. I plan on eventually building & using on some flights a 25 gallon long range tank, giving me about 50 gallons usable fuel for some solo flights.

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 7:59 PM, One Sky Dog via groups.io
<Oneskydog@...> wrote:
Good editorial Jerry,

Clever idea! Reminds me of a briefing I got at Wright Paterson AFB at least a decade ago.

Charlie 

On May 12, 2020, at 4:42 PM, Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...> wrote:

Jerry

One Sky Dog

Good editorial Jerry,

Clever idea! Reminds me of a briefing I got at Wright Paterson AFB at least a decade ago.

On May 12, 2020, at 4:42 PM, Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...> wrote:

Jerry

Jerry Marstall

Thx Paul.
I asked them to contact you directly.  I too was disappointed- not.

Date: 5/12/20 7:50 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@q-list.groups.io

Nice job Jerry!  How come there's no picture of you modeling the bag?!? I have such a picture if you need it!! ;-)

Paul

On Tue, May 12, 2020, 18:42 Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...> wrote:

Check out the June electronic edition of Kitplanes (kitplanes.com).  There is an article titled, Other P Factor.  At the end of that article is an editorial titled Another Way to Go.  Looking for respect!!!

Jerry

Paul Fisher

Nice job Jerry!  How come there's no picture of you modeling the bag?!? I have such a picture if you need it!! ;-)

Paul

On Tue, May 12, 2020, 18:42 Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...> wrote:

Check out the June electronic edition of Kitplanes (kitplanes.com).  There is an article titled, Other P Factor.  At the end of that article is an editorial titled Another Way to Go.  Looking for respect!!!

Jerry

Jerry Marstall

Jerry