From: Jay Scheevel <jay@...>
Date: 5/13/20 3:28 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Small town Q-driver makes bigtime publication

Hi Jerry,

Found just what you need to accessorize your “flight bag”

From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>

Date: 5/13/20 10:32 AM (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jerry!

I have used the leg bag on long trips with other people in the cockpit than my wife.  Saved my bacon!  There is one thing that you might want to do before  you use the external catheter.  Take a little time to "trim" the "curly locks" down my your "man hood.  It really smarts getting a hair in the catheter when you roll it down!  I know TMI!

Bruce

Check out the June electronic edition of Kitplanes (kitplanes.com).  There is an article titled, Other P Factor.  At the end of that article is an editorial titled Another Way to Go.  Looking for respect!!!

Jerry

Jay Scheevel

From: Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...>
Date: 5/12/20 7:50 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@q-list.groups.io

Nice job Jerry!  How come there's no picture of you modeling the bag?!? I have such a picture if you need it!! ;-)

Paul

On Tue, May 12, 2020, 18:42 Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...> wrote:

Check out the June electronic edition of Kitplanes (kitplanes.com).  There is an article titled, Other P Factor.  At the end of that article is an editorial titled Another Way to Go.  Looking for respect!!!

Jerry

Paul Fisher