Keith, Zoom

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Great job Keith.  Really enjoyed your presentation.  Jerry

Thanks Jerry,
I enjoyed doing it but after seeing it the quality was very disappointing. .
Stay tuned....

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 7:41 AM Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...> wrote:
Great job Keith.  Really enjoyed your presentation.  Jerry

Bruce Crain

Excellent job Keith!  Great to see you and all the Q/Dfly/Eze/Canardian folk!
Bruce

On Jul 12, 2020, at 5:41 AM, Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...> wrote:

Great job Keith.  Really enjoyed your presentation.  Jerry

Michael Dunning

Keith,

Can you explain what the pie pan was for? The audio broke up.

--
-MD

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

millenniumflier@...

Hey Keith,

Sure enjoyed seeing you and your plane yesterday on Zoom after some years, it still looks great!  The quality of the video didn't detract at all from the informative visit, thanks for the detailed tour, and thank you Sam as well, for setting it up!

Sure is good seeing another Q-1 up close, you've done well keeping it in the air!

Alan

I enjoyed doing it but after seeing it the quality was very disappointing. .
Stay tuned....

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 7:41 AM Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...> wrote:
Great job Keith.  Really enjoyed your presentation.  Jerry

Jay Scheevel

Hi Keith,

I would like to watch your Zoom presentation, but I am not finding a note with the link to the Youtube version. Can you provide it?

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Jon Finley

Subscribe to the YouTube channel and you'll get a notification when each presentation has been posted.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpREq5dz5VjgcUFVNcoEhQ

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4

Sam Hoskins

gbrighton@...

Super great watching ( im just youtube) ... THANKS to all the Zoomers .... and the fantastic series thats really terrific ..,
Awesome ; )
Cheers,
Graham Brighton

Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 12:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpREq5dz5VjgcUFVNcoEhQ/

Brian Larick

We’re the brakes talked about?  Is it still single lever or dual?

Brian

Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 12:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpREq5dz5VjgcUFVNcoEhQ/

Great job, Keith! Video was a little weird, but I understood everything you went over. Thanks for doing this.