Free canopy

Martin Skiby

I have a canopy and frame that we are tired of moving around.

Anybody need it? In Bakersfield if you want it.

Martin

Ray Rocket

Yes!  I need a canopy/frame, the one on my Q2 project was destroyed.

How soon do you need to ge rid of it?

On Sunday, July 19, 2020, 10:39:33 AM MDT, Martin Skiby <mskiby@...> wrote:

I have a canopy and frame that we are tired of moving around.

Anybody need it?  In Bakersfield if you want it.

Martin

Martin Skiby

I’ll hold onto it for a while if you need.  As long as you can come get it at some point.  Let me know a time frame.

Martin

On Jul 19, 2020, at 11:57 AM, Ray Rocket via groups.io <ar0cketman@...> wrote:

Yes!  I need a canopy/frame, the one on my Q2 project was destroyed.

How soon do you need to ge rid of it?

On Sunday, July 19, 2020, 10:39:33 AM MDT, Martin Skiby <mskiby@...> wrote:

I have a canopy and frame that we are tired of moving around.

Anybody need it?  In Bakersfield if you want it.

Martin

Jim Patillo

Martin is that canopy smoked or clear?

Jim