Anyone have any good ideas for a site gauge for the header tank???  Thanks--------------  Chris

Ryszard Zadow

Vance Atkinson

On Jul 30, 2020, at 08:29, Dorothea Keats <dkeats@...> wrote:

 Anyone have any good ideas for a site gauge for the header tank??? Thanks-------------- Chris

Dave Dugas

I will be doing a Zoom meeting on Aug 8th from my hangar, talking about N68DD. I will explain how I did mine. If anyone has questions, email the list so I can prepare, and hopefully help out. Thank you Chris for asking your question….perfect timing.

Dave D   1100+ hours

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Dorothea Keats
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 9:29 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] site gauge

 Anyone have any good ideas for a site gauge for the header tank???

Thanks--------------  Chris

Michael Dunning

Dave,

I want to know EVERYTHING about your FWF and Revmaster experiences. I'm currently tearing mine down for inspection and rebuild. I've already studied your baffles about 5 times in that great video of the 2019 FoD Alan Thayer posted :)

The previous builder had the engine hung long enough to get the cowling and baffles finished up but I'm not sure it ever ran.
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

John Hoxie

Dave Dugas,

what time is your zoom Meeting?

John Hoxie
He is no fool, who gives up what he can not keep, to gain what he can not loose -- Jim Elliot

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)