Q-Tour With Dave Dugas and his award winning Q-2 Saturday August 8, 9:00 CST #Q-Tour

Sam Hoskins

Join Dave, from Orange, MA as he shows us his beautiful Revmaster powered Q-2. To join the meeting, click on the link at the end of this message.

Please don't log in until 9:00 AM, Central Savings Time. Again, after Dave's 40 minute Q-Tour ends, we can re-enter the Zoom meeting for an open mic session.

Upcoming Q-Tours:
September: Jerry Marstall - Dual Control Tri-Q200
October:  Mike Dwyer - Q-200

The Q-Tour response has been great.  If you are interested in presenting your aircraft or would like to request seeing someone else's plane that you may been following, drop me a note at sam.hoskins@...

Topic: Q-Tour  With Dave Dugas and his award winning Q-2
Time: Aug 8, 2020 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76406463852?pwd=QmxwZ29wVCt0cTFWS096aVIzU09Edz09

Meeting ID: 764 0646 3852
Passcode: 0hMB1s

Jon Finley

Hey Dave, I would not find it offensive if a shot or two of one your canoes 'accidentally' got into the video!! :-)

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4

Dave Dugas

Jon
I'm going to stick with the Q2 topic but I will get in touch with you soon for a personal canoe presentation, if that works for you.

Dave Dugas
Somewhere in New England paddling a canoe

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 6:16 AM, Jon Finley
<jd@...> wrote:
Hey Dave, I would not find it offensive if a shot or two of one your canoes 'accidentally' got into the video!! :-)

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4

Jon Finley

HA!!  Love the signature!  Yes – that works!!

--
Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4

Anthony P

We're going to want all 40 minutes and more for the Q2.

I fortunately got the chance to crawl all over and in this ship a few weeks back.
It is really really nice.

Even got to watch it do a couple of circuits in the pattern.

Jay Scheevel

Wont be able to join you live this time, Dave. I hope it will be online to view later. Thanks Sam, Dave, and Paul.