FOD home safe

Paul Fisher

Made it back to KDVN!  Thanks Bruce and Joanna for the great event.  We sure had fun didn't we!?!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

Bruce Crain

You can come here anytime!  You don’t have to wait til next year!

On Sep 20, 2020, at 1:18 PM, Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

Made it back to KDVN!  Thanks Bruce and Joanna for the great event.  We sure had fun didn't we!?!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

Sam Kittle

I made it safely to my suite at McConnell AFB, KS.  Thanks again to Bruce & Joanna for the outstanding hospitality and to Kevin Boddicker for the Chamber of Commerce weather.  In addition, a big thanks to everyone who showed up.  I know this a tough year for many.  Already looking forward to next year and more new Q’s.

Sam Kittle

On Sep 20, 2020, at 1:18 PM, Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

Made it back to KDVN!  Thanks Bruce and Joanna for the great event.  We sure had fun didn't we!?!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

Bruce Crain

Thank you Sam!  Enjoyed visiting with you although I didn’t get enough time!  Glad you showed up and had a great time!
Bruce

On Sep 20, 2020, at 3:48 PM, Sam Kittle <skittle@...> wrote:

I made it safely to my suite at McConnell AFB, KS.  Thanks again to Bruce & Joanna for the outstanding hospitality and to Kevin Boddicker for the Chamber of Commerce weather.  In addition, a big thanks to everyone who showed up.  I know this a tough year for many.  Already looking forward to next year and more new Q’s.

Sam Kittle

On Sep 20, 2020, at 1:18 PM, Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

Made it back to KDVN!  Thanks Bruce and Joanna for the great event.  We sure had fun didn't we!?!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

Bruce Crain

It's probably my fault but I don't know  "Joanna".   I've been calling her "Honey Lamb", others have come up with "Lamb Chop" (Aka Dave Richardson),  "Honey Lammie" (John Hoxie),  I've mistakenly typed in her name "Hiney Lamb".  So all these years of calling her "Honey Lamb" I failed to let anyone know that her name is really........(drum roll)....Joanne Dorothea Olson Crain (she doesn't like Dorothea so beware!).  teeth_smile   So now you know the rest of the story.
Bruski

I made it safely to my suite at McConnell AFB, KS.  Thanks again to Bruce & Joanna for the outstanding hospitality and to Kevin Boddicker for the Chamber of Commerce weather.  In addition, a big thanks to everyone who showed up.  I know this a tough year for many.  Already looking forward to next year and more new Q’s.

Sam Kittle

On Sep 20, 2020, at 1:18 PM, Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

Made it back to KDVN!  Thanks Bruce and Joanna for the great event.  We sure had fun didn't we!?!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

britmcman99

John Hoxie is safely back in Alamogordo and I am safely back in San Marcos, CA. What a nice event. The plane worked well. Phil Lankford.

On Sep 20, 2020, at 1:48 PM, Sam Kittle <skittle@...> wrote:

I made it safely to my suite at McConnell AFB, KS.  Thanks again to Bruce & Joanna for the outstanding hospitality and to Kevin Boddicker for the Chamber of Commerce weather.  In addition, a big thanks to everyone who showed up.  I know this a tough year for many.  Already looking forward to next year and more new Q’s.

Sam Kittle

On Sep 20, 2020, at 1:18 PM, Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

Made it back to KDVN!  Thanks Bruce and Joanna for the great event.  We sure had fun didn't we!?!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

Dave Dugas

Rodney and I are settled in for the night in Lima Ohio. Beautiful day to fly and tomorrow is forecast the same. We can't express how much fun this trip has been.... thank you. Should be home tomorrow.
Rod and Dave

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 2:18 PM, Paul Fisher
<rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
Made it back to KDVN!  Thanks Bruce and Joanna for the great event.  We sure had fun didn't we!?!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

John Hoxie

It sure was fun...and I got a large screen T.V., or it may as well have been, according to Phil. I already told one of Kevin's jokes a couple times. Wish I  could remember the other. Next year, on the menu, we'll try not to have smoke. Maybe I'll have something to fly there. Sam, are you able to land on the air force base?

John

<rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
Made it back to KDVN!  Thanks Bruce and Joanna for the great event.  We sure had fun didn't we!?!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

Bruce Crain

Good news!  You guys are so much fun to play with and have such nice airplanes!
Bruce

<rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
Made it back to KDVN!  Thanks Bruce and Joanna for the great event.  We sure had fun didn't we!?!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

Bruce Crain

You'll have to take that up with Jon apparently as I believe Kevin just punted to him for weather.  So Jon...noo smoking please!

<rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
Made it back to KDVN!  Thanks Bruce and Joanna for the great event.  We sure had fun didn't we!?!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

Sam Kittle

Hi John,

I can’t land on the Air Force Base but the Staff Sergeant at the gate really liked my car.

Sam

<rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
Made it back to KDVN!  Thanks Bruce and Joanna for the great event.  We sure had fun didn't we!?!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

Jon Finley

Nice job Phil!  That was a long haul in one day!

Jon

--
Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4

Dave Dugas

Rodney and I are back home.... details to follow. Thank you Bruce and Honey Lamb