Fuel Filters

Jim Patillo

One Sky Dog,

Charlie, can  you give me the p/n for the Fram Fuel Filter you told me about a few years back. I installed then and it’s worked great since.

I want to replace mine but haven’t been able to find the right Fram filter.

Best,
Jim
N46JP Q200

One Sky Dog

Hi Jim,

You did not log that? If I remember correctly it was a Fram G3.

I got quite a bit done on the Dragonfly repairs this year.

Spent the rest of the summer upgrading things in the Tri-Pacer.

It is about time to get back to AZ.

On Sep 26, 2020, at 9:58 PM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

One Sky Dog,

Charlie, can  you give me the p/n for the Fram Fuel Filter you told me about a few years back. I installed then and it’s worked great since.

I want to replace mine but haven’t been able to find the right Fram filter.

Best,
Jim
N46JP Q200

Jim Patillo

Thank you Charlie. Glad to see you are making headway on your DF. What about your Bro. Is he still building his Dragonfly?

I did log the p/n for the filter. Like many others on this list, I have CRS. 👍

Thanks,
Jim

Sent from Outer Space

You did not log that? If I remember correctly it was a Fram G3.

I got quite a bit done on the Dragonfly repairs this year.

Spent the rest of the summer upgrading things in the Tri-Pacer.

It is about time to get back to AZ.

Charlie

On Sep 26, 2020, at 9:58 PM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

One Sky Dog,

Charlie, can  you give me the p/n for the Fram Fuel Filter you told me about a few years back. I installed then and it’s worked great since.

I want to replace mine but haven’t been able to find the right Fram filter.

Best,
Jim
N46JP Q200

One Sky Dog

Jim,

Bob has thrown out the (UN)HAPI and is replacing it with a R2300.

On Sep 27, 2020, at 10:10 AM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Charlie, I’m sure Bob will be a lot Happi. er. with the R2300.

Jim

Sent from Outer Space