Reminder: Saturday's Q-Tour - Mike Dwyer's Q-200 October 10 0900 Central Time #Q-Tour

Sam Hoskins

Join Mike, from Seminole, FL, as he shows us his beautiful Q200. Mike's Quickie is mostly stock, with the notable exception of all the avionics and cockpit innovations he has incorporated. Mike has poor phone reception at his hangar in St. Petersburg, so we are trying something different this time. Mike has pre-recorded his talk and will show that. But at the same time, Mike will be on the Zoom meeting from his home and will be able to pause his presentation to elaborate and to answer questions.

Coming up in November, we will feature Bruce Crain and his Wadalow canard design Tri-Q200, with an MT variable pitch prop.

To join the meeting, click on the link at the end of this message. Please don't log in until 9:00 AM, Central Saving Time. Again, after Mike's 40 minute Q-Tour ends, we can re-enter the Zoom meeting for an open mic session.

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mike Dwyer's Q-Tour
Time: Oct 10, 2020 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78642500669?pwd=RTRXdG5KeTR6QjZpQWFaL2pwTnNpdz09

Meeting ID: 786 4250 0669
Passcode: 2pa3z1

Richard Thomson

Hi Sam,

Just a tip for anyone that is overseas and trying to work out time difference, if you open Zoom and put the meeting ID and password in, it tells you in local time when it is due to start.

Its worth remembering as our Daylight saving time changes at the end of the month so makes an easy check.

Rich T,

On 09/10/2020 00:21, Sam Hoskins wrote:
[...]

Jay Scheevel

Good reminder, Richard, keep in mind that the time that Sam mentioned below is 9 am Central time which would be 10 am Eastern time where Mike is located. Not sure where the Zoom meeting clock is located for this meeting…

[...]

Bill Higdon

Will it be available for those of us who weren't able to maker the meeting?

ryan goodman

Any chance of getting this uploaded to YouTube or something where those of us who were fast asleep could check it out?
      Ryan

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 1:39 PM, Bill Higdon via groups.io
<willard561@...> wrote:
Will it be available for those of us who weren't able to maker the meeting?

Paul Fisher

I think Sam intends to upload it to the normal YouTube channel.  He just needs to do a little video editing first.  It should be available in the next few days.

It was an interesting presentation - well worth the time to see it!

Paul

<willard561=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Will it be available for those of us who weren't able to maker the meeting?

ryan goodman

Awesome.. Looking forward to it.