From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Dave Dugas via groups.io <davedq2@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 2, 2021 5:42:52 PM
To: Q. List <q-list@groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] New years day flight video

I hope this video puts a smile on your face.

Happy new year.... Dave D

Corbin <c_geiser@...>

I just “Airplayed” your video on the big TV...loved it!  Smooth landings like that are what I need more of in 2021.

Great video!

Corbin

On Jan 2, 2021, at 8:08 PM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Dave, that did put a smile on my face. You still look pretty good for an old fart. Looks like you were having some Quick fun. Happy New Year.

Jim
N46JP Q200

Sent from Outer Space

--

Corbin
N33QR

Dave Dugas

Corbin
I've watched the videos that you post, and they are excellent....thank you.
Dave D

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 9:13 PM, Corbin via groups.io
<c_geiser@...> wrote:
I just “Airplayed” your video on the big TV...loved it!  Smooth landings like that are what I need more of in 2021.

Great video!

Corbin

On Jan 2, 2021, at 8:08 PM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Dave, that did put a smile on my face. You still look pretty good for an old fart. Looks like you were having some Quick fun. Happy New Year.

Jim
N46JP Q200

Sent from Outer Space

I hope this video puts a smile on your face.

Happy new year.... Dave D

--

Corbin
N33QR

Corbin <c_geiser@...>

Greatly appreciated!

Corbin

<c_geiser@...> wrote:
I just “Airplayed” your video on the big TV...loved it!  Smooth landings like that are what I need more of in 2021.

Great video!

Corbin

On Jan 2, 2021, at 8:08 PM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Dave, that did put a smile on my face. You still look pretty good for an old fart. Looks like you were having some Quick fun. Happy New Year.

Jim
N46JP Q200

Sent from Outer Space

I hope this video puts a smile on your face.

Happy new year.... Dave D

--

Corbin
N33QR

--

Corbin
N33QR

Jay Scheevel

Very nice flying, Dave, and great video. Glad you got to fly on Jan 1 also. Not sure why Kevin B. was so hesitant.

On Jan 2, 2021, at 6:43 PM, Dave Dugas via groups.io <davedq2@...> wrote:

I hope this video puts a smile on your face.

Happy new year.... Dave D

Dave Dugas

Thanks Jay.

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 9:35 PM, Jay Scheevel
<jay@...> wrote:
Very nice flying, Dave, and great video. Glad you got to fly on Jan 1 also. Not sure why Kevin B. was so hesitant.

On Jan 2, 2021, at 6:43 PM, Dave Dugas via groups.io <davedq2@...> wrote:

I hope this video puts a smile on your face.

Happy new year.... Dave D

Anthony P

Nice flying Dave!

Why don't you fly over Southern New Ipswich one of these days?  I'd like to see the underside of your ship.  (maybe even the canopy if you're daring.)

My engine went bad on the 27th, so I'm grounded for a while.  Tandem wing dream gets delayed again.

Bruce Crain

Rad Dude!  Luv’dit!
Bruce