File /Canard - LS-1 designed by Larry Weishaar & Jim Doyle/Weishaar-Doyle LS-1 Canard Plans Templates.jpg uploaded #file-notice

main@Q-List.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@Q-List.groups.io group.

By: Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...>

Jason Skiby <jasonskiby@...>

On Feb 16, 2021, at 10:30, main@Q-List.groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@Q-List.groups.io group.

Richard Gammon

Sam,

I am not currently building, but studying the core and carbon process and interested in the LS-1 specifications.

I have viewed the LS-1 Canard Plans Templates.jpg  and found the resolution is only 97 P/ins. The numbers are hard to read and lines fuzzy.

Is there a higher resolution file available ?

Thanks.
Richard.

Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 1:30 PM
Subject: [Q-List] File /Canard - LS-1 designed by Larry Weishaar &amp; Jim Doyle/Weishaar-Doyle LS-1 Canard Plans Templates.jpg uploaded #file-notice

smeshno1@...

Thank you Sam.  I'll be making a study of them late at night when no one is looking!!😉

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of main@Q-List.groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 12:30 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] File /Canard - LS-1 designed by Larry Weishaar &amp; Jim Doyle/Weishaar-Doyle LS-1 Canard Plans Templates.jpg uploaded #file-notice

Sam Hoskins

Richard, I am hoping that someone will step up and format a full-size drawing that can be downloaded, maybe as a .dxf type file.  Maybe you for instance?

I think what needs to happen is to first get a hold of the Q-200 LS-1 template.  It might be in the Q-List files section, or you might have to get it from Quickheads. Or, mayne someone already has it available. (I'm not going to look for it myself). 

Then figure out how to transfer what you see in Larry's drawing into the QAC LS-1 drawing.  After you get that, please share with the rest of the Quickie world and be famous. Maybe others may pipe in. 

Thanks.

Sam

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 3:05 AM Richard Gammon <gamzoom@...> wrote:
Sam,

I am not currently building, but studying the core and carbon process and interested in the LS-1 specifications.

I have viewed the LS-1 Canard Plans Templates.jpg  and found the resolution is only 97 P/ins. The numbers are hard to read and lines fuzzy.

Thanks.
Richard.

Jay Scheevel

I have these to start with. Probably need some touch-ups.

Cheers,

Jay

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Hoskins
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 1:21 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] File /Canard - LS-1 designed by Larry Weishaar &amp; Jim Doyle/Weishaar-Doyle LS-1 Canard Plans Templates.jpg uploaded #file-notice

Richard, I am hoping that someone will step up and format a full-size drawing that can be downloaded, maybe as a .dxf type file.  Maybe you for instance?

I think what needs to happen is to first get a hold of the Q-200 LS-1 template.  It might be in the Q-List files section, or you might have to get it from Quickheads. Or, mayne someone already has it available. (I'm not going to look for it myself). 

Then figure out how to transfer what you see in Larry's drawing into the QAC LS-1 drawing.  After you get that, please share with the rest of the Quickie world and be famous. Maybe others may pipe in. 

Thanks.

Sam

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 3:05 AM Richard Gammon <gamzoom@...> wrote:

Sam,

Thanks.

Richard.