File /Canard - LS-1 designed by Larry Weishaar & Jim Doyle/Weishaar-Doyle LS-1 Canard Plans Templates.jpg uploaded #file-notice

main@Q-List.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@Q-List.groups.io group.

By: Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...>

Jason Skiby <jasonskiby@...>

On Feb 16, 2021, at 10:30, main@Q-List.groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@Q-List.groups.io group.

By: Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...>

Richard Gammon

Sam,

I am not currently building, but studying the core and carbon process and interested in the LS-1 specifications.

I have viewed the LS-1 Canard Plans Templates.jpg  and found the resolution is only 97 P/ins. The numbers are hard to read and lines fuzzy.

Is there a higher resolution file available ?

Thanks.
Richard.

Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 1:30 PM
Subject: [Q-List] File /Canard - LS-1 designed by Larry Weishaar &amp; Jim Doyle/Weishaar-Doyle LS-1 Canard Plans Templates.jpg uploaded #file-notice

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@Q-List.groups.io group.

By: Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...>

smeshno1@...

 Thank you Sam.  I'll be making a study of them late at night when no one is looking!!😉