Spring Fling

Kevin Boddicker

Listers,

Bruce has been promoting the Spring Fling for quite a while now.
He called me yesterday, and needed information.
I decided on May 21,22,23, 2021. Good Lord willin.
Hope everyone can participate on those dates.
Last year we rescheduled for mid July, due to the virus. No-one got sick by the way.
Personally, I will have received both vaccines by then, so no worries. Right?
Mark your calendars. Make room arrangements. Lots of rooms in DEH. That’s Decorah IA.
It’s laid back, lots of fun, great FBO on the field that goes out of his way to accommodate .

If you know you are going to attend raise your hand.

All the best,

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 542 hrs
Luana, IA.

Paul Fisher

I wouldn't miss it!

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021, 15:05 Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:
Listers,

Bruce has been promoting the Spring Fling for quite a while now.
He called me yesterday, and needed information.
I decided on May 21,22,23, 2021. Good Lord willin.
Hope everyone can participate on those dates.
Last year we rescheduled for mid July, due to the virus. No-one got sick by the way.
Personally, I will have received both vaccines by then, so no worries. Right?
Mark your calendars. Make room arrangements. Lots of rooms in DEH. That’s Decorah IA.
It’s laid back, lots of fun, great FBO on the field that goes out of his way to accommodate .

If you know you are going to attend raise your hand.

All the best,

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   542 hrs
Luana, IA.

Bruce Crain

Put me in the game Coach!  And Honey Lamb to!  Hope we can stay longer this time!  Bruce and HL

On Feb 28, 2021, at 3:10 PM, Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

[...]

Jay Scheevel

Am looking forward to it, Kevin. I know that weather can be unsettled over the Rockies that time of year, so I will plan like a Californian, where every day is sunny.

Bruce has been promoting the Spring Fling for quite a while now.
He called me yesterday, and needed information.
I decided on May 21,22,23, 2021. Good Lord willin.
Hope everyone can participate on those dates.
Last year we rescheduled for mid July, due to the virus. No-one got sick by the way.
Personally, I will have received both vaccines by then, so no worries. Right?
Mark your calendars. Make room arrangements. Lots of rooms in DEH. That’s Decorah IA.
It’s laid back, lots of fun, great FBO on the field that goes out of his way to accommodate .

If you know you are going to attend raise your hand.

All the best,

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   542 hrs
Luana, IA.

Bruce Crain

That’s it!  Put Jay in charge of the weather!  Does he have a direct connection?
Bruce

[...]

Anthony P

Glad to finally know the dates.
These are not set in stone, but I'm planning to go out with an empty trailer from New Hampshire and return to Mass with a Q2.
With a special ticket, sold only at this event, you may be able to help disassemble and load a Revmaster Q2 into a trailer. :)

I will certainly be requesting that people inspect all they can to give feedback on the condition and needed repairs/improvements.

I really hope everything works out, and I look forward to meeting everyone.

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Just wrote the date on the outhouse wall.  Jerry

Bruce has been promoting the Spring Fling for quite a while now.
He called me yesterday, and needed information.
I decided on May 21,22,23, 2021. Good Lord willin.
Hope everyone can participate on those dates.
Last year we rescheduled for mid July, due to the virus. No-one got sick by the way.
Personally, I will have received both vaccines by then, so no worries. Right?
Mark your calendars. Make room arrangements. Lots of rooms in DEH. That’s Decorah IA.
It’s laid back, lots of fun, great FBO on the field that goes out of his way to accommodate .

If you know you are going to attend raise your hand.

All the best,

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   542 hrs
Luana, IA.

Terry Crouch

Hi Kevin,

 I haven't been to Decorah yet this year. Sounds like a great reason to go. See you in May.

Terry Crouch
Quickie N14TC

Bruce has been promoting the Spring Fling for quite a while now.
He called me yesterday, and needed information.
I decided on May 21,22,23, 2021. Good Lord willin.
Hope everyone can participate on those dates.
Last year we rescheduled for mid July, due to the virus. No-one got sick by the way.
Personally, I will have received both vaccines by then, so no worries. Right?
Mark your calendars. Make room arrangements. Lots of rooms in DEH. That’s Decorah IA.
It’s laid back, lots of fun, great FBO on the field that goes out of his way to accommodate .

If you know you are going to attend raise your hand.

All the best,

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B  542 hrs
Luana, IA.

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for doing this again.  Enjoyed it very much last year.
Will do my best but that time of year can pretty busy for me.
Won’t know if able till the time comes.
Keith Welsh
N494K & N9MR

Bruce has been promoting the Spring Fling for quite a while now.
He called me yesterday, and needed information.
I decided on May 21,22,23, 2021. Good Lord willin.
Hope everyone can participate on those dates.
Last year we rescheduled for mid July, due to the virus. No-one got sick by the way.
Personally, I will have received both vaccines by then, so no worries. Right?
Mark your calendars. Make room arrangements. Lots of rooms in DEH. That’s Decorah IA.
It’s laid back, lots of fun, great FBO on the field that goes out of his way to accommodate .

If you know you are going to attend raise your hand.

All the best,

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   542 hrs
Luana, IA.

allen relseg

no talk about spring fling  ????
is it still on this weekend ??

On Monday, March 1, 2021, 11:31:55 PM EST, Terry Crouch via groups.io <q1terrymdt@...> wrote:

[...]

Yes!
The Fling is still on. Weather iffy.
Everyone welcome.

Kevin

On May 20, 2021, at 11:11 AM, allen relseg via groups.io <mrelseg@...> wrote:

[...]

Even me, Kevin?  😊

Weather unsettled for tomorrow here, but I will try Saturday. Looks pretty good.

From: "Kevin Boddicker" <trumanst@neitel.net>
To: "main@q-list.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 18:56:06 -0500

Even you Spanky!!!!Looking forward to it!!!Don’t be a square, join us guys with no hair.If you’ve got hair, Use Nair!!!On May 20, 2021, at 6:47 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@scheevel.com> wrote:Even me, Kevin? 😊 Weather unsettled for tomorrow here, but I will try Saturday. Looks pretty good. Cheers,Jay From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin BoddickerSent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 5:15 PMTo: main@Q-List.groups.ioSubject: Re: [Q-List] Spring Fling Yes!The Fling is still on. Weather iffy.Everyone welcome. Kevin On May 20, 2021, at 11:11 AM, allen relseg via groups.io <mrelseg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote: no talk about spring fling ????is it still on this weekend ?? On Monday, March 1, 2021, 11:31:55 PM EST, Terry Crouch via groups.io <q1terrymdt=aol.com@groups.io> wrote: Hi Kevin, I haven't been to Decorah yet this year. Sounds like a great reason to go. See you in May. Terry CrouchQuickie N14TC
-----Original Message-----From: Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@neitel.net>To: Q List <Q-List@groups.io>Sent: Sun, Feb 28, 2021 3:05 pmSubject: [Q-List] Spring Fling
Listers, Bruce has been promoting the Spring Fling for quite a while now.He called me yesterday, and needed information.I decided on May 21,22,23, 2021. Good Lord willin.Hope everyone can participate on those dates.Last year we rescheduled for mid July, due to the virus. No-one got sick by the way.Personally, I will have received both vaccines by then, so no worries. Right?Mark your calendars. Make room arrangements. Lots of rooms in DEH. That’s Decorah IA.It’s laid back, lots of fun, great FBO on the field that goes out of his way to accommodate . If you know you are going to attend raise your hand. All the best, Kevin BoddickerTriQ 200 N7868B 542 hrsLuana, IA.

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag695&promoCode=A34454

allen relseg

Sorry to say Mark from Ohio not going to make it either… weather not looking good and
I have a car for sale.. only time they can look at the car for there daughter is sat..
So have fun..  be safe…

Even you Spanky!!!!Looking forward to it!!!Don’t be a square, join us guys with no hair.If you’ve got hair, Use Nair!!!On May 20, 2021, at 6:47 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:Even me, Kevin?  😊 Weather unsettled for tomorrow here, but I will try Saturday. Looks pretty good. Cheers,Jay From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin BoddickerSent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 5:15 PMTo: main@...: Re: [Q-List] Spring Fling Yes!The Fling is still on. Weather iffy.Everyone welcome. Kevin  On May 20, 2021, at 11:11 AM, allen relseg via groups.io <mrelseg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote: no talk about spring fling  ????is it still on this weekend ??  On Monday, March 1, 2021, 11:31:55 PM EST, Terry Crouch via groups.io <q1terrymdt=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:  Hi Kevin,  I haven't been to Decorah yet this year. Sounds like a great reason to go. See you in May. Terry CrouchQuickie N14TC
-----Original Message-----From: Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...>To: Q List <Q-List@groups.io>Sent: Sun, Feb 28, 2021 3:05 pmSubject: [Q-List] Spring Fling
[...]

So far it's a little lonely here in Decorah!

Paul

On Thu, May 20, 2021, 21:30 Keith Welsh <kw544@...> wrote:
[...]

Jerry Marstall

That's so sad. J

On Fri, May 21, 2021, 11:41 AM Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
[...]

Looks like Jerry is standing next to Keith in Terre Haute right now!

Too iffy for me this weekend, I am afraid. I could probably pick my way through the route from here to there tomorrow, but 18-20 mph 90 deg. crosswinds upon arrival at DEH are not something I have practiced lately. Sorry Kevin. I know you will have fun with the others. Wish I could be there.

[...]

Get some rags and warsh that Q!  Looks like plenty of H20!
Hiney Lamb and I are still holding out for tomorrow at O dark 30!
Bruce and HL

On May 21, 2021, at 10:41 AM, Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

[...]

<PXL_20210521_153944612.jpg>

Terry Crouch

Sorry Paul, after my meeting finished up the weather got a bit wetter than I wanted to fly in. I will see you guys in the morning.