Looking for tail section

Shaun Milke

Does anyone have a tail section for sale? I have a friend that just bought a Q2 with a damaged tail section. I don’t much more info about what exactly he needs, but if anyone knows of something for sale email me and I can put you in touch with the buyer.

Thanks,
Shaun

Bruce Crain

I think you may need to get out the plans and hot wire and lay up one.
Bruce

On Mar 11, 2021, at 12:32 PM, Shaun Milke <shaun_milke@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a tail section for sale? I have a friend that just bought a Q2 with a damaged tail section. I don’t much more info about what exactly he needs, but if anyone knows of something for sale email me and I can put you in touch with the buyer.

Thanks,
Shaun

hgflier

I thought the tail came as a molded part, not something made by the builder.
When I damaged my tail section, I rebuilt the damaged section by fixing the Undamaged pieces via external brace, and building a 2-layer “missing” section ...

On Thursday, March 11, 2021, 10:46 AM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

I think you may need to get out the plans and hot wire and lay up one.
Bruce

On Mar 11, 2021, at 12:32 PM, Shaun Milke <shaun_milke@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a tail section for sale? I have a friend that just bought a Q2 with a damaged tail section. I don’t much more info about what exactly he needs, but if anyone knows of something for sale email me and I can put you in touch with the buyer.

Thanks,
Shaun

Stan Susman <stanpfa@...>

Shan. I have a new tail cone
Stan

On Thursday, March 11, 2021, 11:22:38 AM PST, Shaun Milke <shaun_milke@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a tail section for sale? I have a friend that just bought a Q2 with a damaged tail section. I don’t much more info about what exactly he needs, but if anyone knows of something for sale email me and I can put you in touch with the buyer.

Thanks,
Shaun

Larry Severson

Yes. It is at Chino airport.

Does anyone have a tail section for sale? I have a friend that just bought a Q2 with a damaged tail section. I don’t much more info about what exactly he needs, but if anyone knows of something for sale email me and I can put you in touch with the buyer.

Thanks,

Shaun

Bruce Crain

Doh! Sorry I was thinking verticals tail!
Bruce

On Mar 11, 2021, at 2:13 PM, Larry Severson <larry2@...> wrote:

Yes. It is at Chino airport.

Does anyone have a tail section for sale? I have a friend that just bought a Q2 with a damaged tail section. I don’t much more info about what exactly he needs, but if anyone knows of something for sale email me and I can put you in touch with the buyer.

Thanks,

Shaun

Dustin Graber

Does anyone have a tail section for sale? I have a friend that just bought a Q2 with a damaged tail section. I don’t much more info about what exactly he needs, but if anyone knows of something for sale email me and I can put you in touch with the buyer.

Thanks,

Shaun

Image

Image
I've got an extra tail cone that I don't need, but the cockpit needs to go with it.

I'm in Virgina.

Dustin Graber