From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 5:49:30 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Jim Patillo's Q-Tour is uploaded to YouTube

Thanks Jim.  It was great getting the tour and we enjoyed your commentary.

https://youtu.be/tOvmvwyqN9E

Corbin <c_geiser@...>

Watching it now.....I may need more info on removing that elevator.

Corbin

On March 16, 2021 at 10:49 AM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Thank you Sam. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully somebody got something out of it.

Sent from Outer Space

--

Corbin
N121CG

Richard Thomson

Hey Jim,  I did, and as you let slip you were interested, in return is a picture of my Nose leg, for the VariViggen. Now ready for paint ( well the leg is)!!

 Another great talk, thanks guys.

    Rich T.