More random pictures of Quickie and then some!

Bruce Crain

I found these in my inbox from a long time ago!  Whet your whistle and look over the pictures section!  Some are from Orange, Massachusetts Field Of Dreams,  Enid, Oklahoma also plus extras from other places!  Lots of beautiful Quickies and friends so take a break and enjoy!
Bruce  Crain

Jerry Marstall

Wow, what a great collection. J

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021, 9:17 AM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:
I found these in my inbox from a long time ago!  Whet your whistle and look over the pictures section!  Some are from Orange, Massachusetts Field Of Dreams,  Enid, Oklahoma also plus extras from other places!  Lots of beautiful Quickies and friends so take a break and enjoy!
Bruce  Crain

JMasal@...

very nice werk, brucie