Jay Scheevel's Tri-Q Q-Tour, Saturday April 10, 0900 Central Savings time, 1400 GMT

Sam Hoskins

From Grand Junction, Colorado,  join Jay  as we tour his highly modified Jabiru 3300 powered Tri-Q. This is a really unique aircraft and can't be missed. Jay may be holding the record for the longest time to build then actually fly his aircraft.

Since Jay has poor phone reception at his home airport, he pre-recorded the visual portion of the tour but will describe what we are seeing in real time. This session will follow our usual format of the tour for the first portion, then Q&A for the second portion. We will get the session uploaded to YouTube within a couple of days. Use the link at the bottom of this email to log into Zoom. No one will be admitted to Zoom until 9:00 Central Savings time.

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Jay Scheevel Q-Tour
Time: Apr 10, 2021 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 739 7077 8699
Passcode: 0HvU79

Bruce Crain

Thanks Sammy and Jay!  Got you on the calendar!
Bruce

Please note: message attached

From: "Sam Hoskins" <sam.hoskins@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Special] [Q-List] Jay Scheevel's Tri-Q Q-Tour, Saturday April 10, 0900 Central Savings time, 1400 GMT
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 15:03:08 -0700

Richard Thomson

By the way Sam,  we have Daylight Savings too, so it was still 15.00 GMT in UK. :-)

Br

Rich T.