Canard for sale

Bruce Crain

I think if we read between the lines Ryan is frustrated about finding the carbon fiber spars for the LS1. So he is “punting” for the GU. Correct me if I am wrong.
Bruce
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag995&promoCode=A23457

ryan goodman

Not at all. There's nothing wrong with my current spar. Just my understanding that the GU was worth a few extra knots over the LS. Though from this thread is looking like maybe I'm mistaken in that assumption and it may not be a much of a difference as I believed. 

I'm just staring down the barrel of a few changes in thev front of the airplane already, so figured it was a good time to consider any other changes up there.

Ryan

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 7:58 AM, Bruce Crain
<jcrain2@...> wrote:
I think if we read between the lines Ryan is frustrated about finding the carbon fiber spars for the LS1.  So he is “punting” for the GU.  Correct me if I am wrong.
Bruce

There is a q group on Facebook? 

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021, 10:07 AM ryan goodman via groups.io <elboy0712=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Not at all. There's nothing wrong with my current spar. Just my understanding that the GU was worth a few extra knots over the LS. Though from this thread is looking like maybe I'm mistaken in that assumption and it may not be a much of a difference as I believed. 

I'm just staring down the barrel of a few changes in thev front of the airplane already, so figured it was a good time to consider any other changes up there.

Ryan

<jcrain2@...> wrote:
I think if we read between the lines Ryan is frustrated about finding the carbon fiber spars for the LS1.  So he is “punting” for the GU.  Correct me if I am wrong.
Bruce

Jay Scheevel

Just marshal on, Ryan. Else, you will end up like me after 35 years and just getting to the finish line. Here’s how I proceeded once I started to make good progress:  Look at the airplane…see something that needs doing….do it….repeat. Eventually, you run out things that need doing, and you can go fly.

Cheers,

Jay

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of ryan goodman via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:08 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Canard for sale

Ryan

<jcrain2@...> wrote:

Bruce

Choose to be safer online.

Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.

Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*

qsgarner@...

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 9:19 AM Cody <cody.craig1985@...> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021, 10:07 AM ryan goodman via groups.io <elboy0712=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Ryan

<jcrain2@...> wrote:
Bruce

Thanks! 

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021, 10:21 AM Quinn Garner <qsgarner@...> wrote:

Here’s a link Cody: 

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 9:19 AM Cody <cody.craig1985@...> wrote:

Ryan

<jcrain2@...> wrote:
Bruce

Richard Thomson

That makes me feel so much better Jay, its only 15 years restoring the Triq, and this years is 25 years since I started the Viggen, so thats only 10 years in real terms. Amazing.

Where does the time go ?

Rich T.

On 27/04/2021 16:20, Jay Scheevel wrote:

Just marshal on, Ryan. Else, you will end up like me after 35 years and just getting to the finish line. Here’s how I proceeded once I started to make good progress:  Look at the airplane…see something that needs doing….do it….repeat. Eventually, you run out things that need doing, and you can go fly.

Cheers,

Jay

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of ryan goodman via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:08 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Canard for sale

Ryan

<jcrain2@...> wrote:

Bruce

Choose to be safer online.

Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.

Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*

RK

Thanks here also, Sir.  I'll be damned if I haven't searched for that a dozen times.  Is the group set to hidden by chance?