Canard for sale

Bruce Crain

I think if we read between the lines Ryan is frustrated about finding the carbon fiber spars for the LS1. So he is “punting” for the GU. Correct me if I am wrong.
Bruce
Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag995&promoCode=A23457

ryan goodman

Not at all. There's nothing wrong with my current spar. Just my understanding that the GU was worth a few extra knots over the LS. Though from this thread is looking like maybe I'm mistaken in that assumption and it may not be a much of a difference as I believed.

I'm just staring down the barrel of a few changes in thev front of the airplane already, so figured it was a good time to consider any other changes up there.

   Ryan

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 7:58 AM, Bruce Crain
<jcrain2@...> wrote:
I think if we read between the lines Ryan is frustrated about finding the carbon fiber spars for the LS1.  So he is “punting” for the GU.  Correct me if I am wrong.
Bruce
Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*

There is a q group on Facebook?

<jcrain2@...> wrote:
I think if we read between the lines Ryan is frustrated about finding the carbon fiber spars for the LS1.  So he is “punting” for the GU.  Correct me if I am wrong.
Bruce
Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*

Jay Scheevel

Just marshal on, Ryan. Else, you will end up like me after 35 years and just getting to the finish line. Here’s how I proceeded once I started to make good progress:  Look at the airplane…see something that needs doing….do it….repeat. Eventually, you run out things that need doing, and you can go fly.

qsgarner@...

<jcrain2@...> wrote:
I think if we read between the lines Ryan is frustrated about finding the carbon fiber spars for the LS1.  So he is “punting” for the GU.  Correct me if I am wrong.
Bruce
Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*

Thanks!

Here’s a link Cody:

<jcrain2@...> wrote:
I think if we read between the lines Ryan is frustrated about finding the carbon fiber spars for the LS1.  So he is “punting” for the GU.  Correct me if I am wrong.
Bruce
Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*

Richard Thomson

    That makes me feel so much better Jay, its only 15 years restoring the Triq, and this years is 25 years since I started the Viggen, so thats only 10 years in real terms. Amazing.

    Where does the time go ?

    Rich T.

<jcrain2@...> wrote:

I think if we read between the lines Ryan is frustrated about finding the carbon fiber spars for the LS1.  So he is “punting” for the GU.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Bruce

Choose to be safer online.

Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.

Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*

RK

Thanks here also, Sir.  I'll be damned if I haven't searched for that a dozen times.  Is the group set to hidden by chance?