From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Connor Dowling
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 4:32 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Looking for flying Q1

Hi everyone. I’m in Washington state and looking for a flying or previously flying Q1. I'd also be interested in kits or parts but I’d love to find one that is flying.

Connor Dowling

I’ve posted there before. I can do it again. I’ve got both sets of plans offered by quickheads and I’ve talked to Richard. I’m at a point where I’ve got more money than time and will happily turn some of my money into someone else’s money.