Original Q2 brake parts. Never used. Yours for the freight cost. Jerry 828-712-9779

Jerry Marstall

Mike Steinsland

I'll take those
I'm not sure what condition mine are in on this project I bought.
I'd hate to get to them and find out I missed out on these.

Let me know how you want to proceed

Thanks
Mike S

On Sun., May 30, 2021, 11:10 a.m. Jerry Marstall, <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Pat Weaver

I've been looking for a replacement. Recently damaged the disk on the original brakes. This would be a huge help to me!
- Pat W. 

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 11:10 AM Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Pat Weaver

If you haven't promised them to anyone else I would be happy to offer $100-150+ shipping. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, this is just exactly what I was looking for.
-Pat W.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 10:53 PM Pat Weaver via groups.io <pweaver311=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I've been looking for a replacement. Recently damaged the disk on the original brakes. This would be a huge help to me!
- Pat W. 

Jay Scheevel

Pat,

If you can determine the type of steel, a waterjet cutter can cut a disk that will match the original at a reasonable cost.

Jay

On May 30, 2021, at 8:59 PM, Pat Weaver <pweaver311@...> wrote:

If you haven't promised them to anyone else I would be happy to offer $100-150+ shipping. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, this is just exactly what I was looking for.
-Pat W.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 10:53 PM Pat Weaver via groups.io <pweaver311=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
- Pat W. 

Mike Steinsland

Hey Jerry I'm not 100% sure I need all these parts but it looks like Pat needs a disc.
If it's ok with you give him what he needs first

Mike

On Sun., May 30, 2021, 11:27 p.m. Jay Scheevel, <jay@...> wrote:
Pat,

If you can determine the type of steel, a waterjet cutter can cut a disk that will match the original at a reasonable cost.

Jay

-Pat W.

- Pat W. 

Pat Weaver

I would be happy with discs.

On Mon, May 31, 2021, 6:01 AM Mike Steinsland <MIKESKUSTOMS@...> wrote:
Hey Jerry I'm not 100% sure I need all these parts but it looks like Pat needs a disc.
If it's ok with you give him what he needs first

Mike

On Sun., May 30, 2021, 11:27 p.m. Jay Scheevel, <jay@...> wrote:
Pat,

Jay

-Pat W.

- Pat W. 

Michael

Pat & Mike,

99% sure I've still got this spare set of wheels+discs? Not as nice cosmetically as Jerry's but hopefully between the two of us we can get both you guys fixed up.

--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Pat Weaver

Great! Let me know how much you want!
-Pat

On Mon, May 31, 2021, 12:51 PM Michael <dunningme@...> wrote:
Pat & Mike,

99% sure I've still got this spare set of wheels+discs? Not as nice cosmetically as Jerry's but hopefully between the two of us we can get both you guys fixed up.

--
-MD

Mike Steinsland

The balls in your park Pat.
Let me know whatever you decide and I'll go from there

Cheers
Mike S

On Mon., May 31, 2021, 6:43 p.m. Pat Weaver, <pweaver311@...> wrote:
Great! Let me know how much you want!
-Pat

On Mon, May 31, 2021, 12:51 PM Michael <dunningme@...> wrote:
Pat & Mike,

--
-MD

norman coote

I have an unused set of tires, wheels, and disc for $50 plus shipping.  Tires probably 37 years old though.
Norm Coote
360-531-2162
normancoote5@...