Original Q2 brake parts. Never used. Yours for the freight cost. Jerry 828-712-9779

Jerry Marstall

Mike Steinsland

I'll take those
I'm not sure what condition mine are in on this project I bought.
I'd hate to get to them and find out I missed out on these.

Let me know how you want to proceed

Thanks
Mike S

On Sun., May 30, 2021, 11:10 a.m. Jerry Marstall, <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Pat Weaver

I've been looking for a replacement. Recently damaged the disk on the original brakes. This would be a huge help to me!
- Pat W.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 11:10 AM Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Pat Weaver

If you haven't promised them to anyone else I would be happy to offer $100-150+ shipping. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, this is just exactly what I was looking for.
-Pat W.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 10:53 PM Pat Weaver via groups.io <pweaver311=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I've been looking for a replacement. Recently damaged the disk on the original brakes. This would be a huge help to me!
- Pat W.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 11:10 AM Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Jay Scheevel

Pat,

If you can determine the type of steel, a waterjet cutter can cut a disk that will match the original at a reasonable cost.

Jay

On May 30, 2021, at 8:59 PM, Pat Weaver <pweaver311@...> wrote:

If you haven't promised them to anyone else I would be happy to offer $100-150+ shipping. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, this is just exactly what I was looking for.
-Pat W.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 10:53 PM Pat Weaver via groups.io <pweaver311=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I've been looking for a replacement. Recently damaged the disk on the original brakes. This would be a huge help to me!
- Pat W.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 11:10 AM Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Mike Steinsland

Hey Jerry I'm not 100% sure I need all these parts but it looks like Pat needs a disc.
If it's ok with you give him what he needs first

Mike

On Sun., May 30, 2021, 11:27 p.m. Jay Scheevel, <jay@...> wrote:
Pat,

If you can determine the type of steel, a waterjet cutter can cut a disk that will match the original at a reasonable cost.

Jay

On May 30, 2021, at 8:59 PM, Pat Weaver <pweaver311@...> wrote:

If you haven't promised them to anyone else I would be happy to offer $100-150+ shipping. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, this is just exactly what I was looking for.
-Pat W.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 10:53 PM Pat Weaver via groups.io <pweaver311=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I've been looking for a replacement. Recently damaged the disk on the original brakes. This would be a huge help to me!
- Pat W.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 11:10 AM Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Pat Weaver

I would be happy with discs.

On Mon, May 31, 2021, 6:01 AM Mike Steinsland <MIKESKUSTOMS@...> wrote:
[...]

Michael

Pat & Mike,

99% sure I've still got this spare set of wheels+discs? Not as nice cosmetically as Jerry's but hopefully between the two of us we can get both you guys fixed up.

--
-MD

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Mike Steinsland

The balls in your park Pat.
Let me know whatever you decide and I'll go from there

Cheers
Mike S

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

norman coote

I have an unused set of tires, wheels, and disc for $50 plus shipping.  Tires probably 37 years old though.
Norm Coote
360-531-2162
normancoote5@...