9 photos uploaded #photo-notice

John Nate

Thanks Corbin, but I'm at least a couple of years away from needing seats.  :-(

John Nate

Corbin

Thank you.  I had a local guy who operates independently going around to different airports trying to get more general aviation jobs.  He typically does big jets.  I  can look up his contact info if you are interested in using him.  I just don't have it handy right now.

Corbin

On June 18, 2021 at 11:02 AM, John Nate <jnate00@...> wrote:

Hi Corbin:

Who built your seats?  They look very nice!

John Nate

--

Corbin
N121CG

John Nate

Hi Corbin:

Who built your seats?  They look very nice!

John Nate

Jay Scheevel

Remember to make the balance point with the elevator perfectly in trail. This is location where it is most prone to flutter, although I have yet to hear of anyone who has actually had an elevator flutter in a Q.