From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Corbin via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2021 3:20 PM
To: Q List <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Q2 for sale - $35k!

Wow….this is the most activity for Q’s I have ever seen on Barnstormers.  There are 2-3 listed for sale and some parts listed as well.  Here is a link to the $35k  one:  https://www.barnstormers.com/classified-1676307-Quickie-2.html?catid=18948

Corbin

--

Corbin
N121CG

Corbin

I thought there was a good chance someone here would know that plane.  There was also one for $18k with a Revmaster but I don't see it listed right now.
--

Corbin
N121CG

Corbin,
Off topic but do you have any pictures or diagrams for your new panel ?
Thinking for the future

Thanks

Mike Neidenthal
N200QK

Sam Hoskins

Mike,

If it's off-topic, please start a new topic.

Sam