"Build an airplane. Fly a dream."

Michael Dunning

Thanks, Sam. I'll add the rest to that folder as I go.

Please do with the scanning, Cody!

My templates are all cut out and attached to masonite, which means I'm a hole in the roof/basement flood/shop fire/kid with crayons away from having no backups. And most of them aren't in that great of shape to begin with.
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Honestly Sam, the files section has been a wealth of knowledge for me. I wish for more information and maybe I should scan some of my original papers for the templates since they are "at size" I have both GU and some of the LS-1 template prints. I'm still sorting and hoping for viability on some of them. Previous owners have cut through some of the templates so I missed an edge or a corner.

Sam Hoskins

Michael.

Thanks for your contribution. I have moved your promotional materials to the Files section of the Q-list and created a folder called "Quickie Aircraft Company Promotional Literature", or something like that.

BTW gang, there is a lot of good material in the Files section. It might be worth your while to browse through it once in a while and see the resources that we have there. I did spend a little time the other day trying to organize it a bit, but I'm still not finished.

As for today, I'm going flying.

Sam

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021, 12:42 AM Michael <dunningme@...> wrote:
I've mentioned before that a key factor in purchasing my kit was that it met the FAA's Golden Standard...the weight of the paperwork equaled that of the plane! Recently, I began scanning in some of the original QAC promotional materials that Jim Porter saved and finally created an album to store them; I will add more as the project progresses. The photos are large; I opted for 300 DPI "archival" quality given how increasingly rare these things will likely become... Hope you enjoy this blast from the past and share your stories below!

Quickie Aircraft Corporation Promotional Materials

--
-MD

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)