Flying - Speed Up, Slow down!

Mike Dwyer

Thanks Richard, and everyone.  Yes, no outside video but I run audio capture all the time taking off or landing.  Sometimes it's amusing!
Fly Safe,
Mike Dwyer  N3QP Q200

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 2:03 PM Richard Thomson <richard@...> wrote:

Thanks Mike, although not as picturesque as your others, but watched yours all morning whilst working away.

Cheers,

Rich T.

On 02/12/2021 21:27, Mike Dwyer wrote:
I landed today at KPIE and they wanted my best speed to RWY4. I was only doing 197MPH on final!

Richard Thomson