Annual Q-List donations

Michael Dunning

Donation enroute VFR Direct, Sam.

Thanks for keepin' the old gang together for one more year.
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Sent some Sam

Mike.   N200QK

On Jan 2, 2022, at 11:16 AM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

Hi Guys.

It's time to pay Groups.IO for the Q-list server (Actually, I already paid it last November. This year's bill was $110 and I am accepting limited donations if you feel like helping out.  PLEASE DON'T SEND ANY MORE THAN $10.00. When we have enough to pay the piper I will cut off donations and any excess will be returned.

https://paypal.me/SHoskinsQ200?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Thanks & Happy New Year!

Sam & Paul

Sam Hoskins