Reminder! Saturday's Q-Tour - Matthew Curcio's Well Traveled Q-200 February 12 - 10:00 Central Time

Sam Hoskins

Please note the time, it is a little different.  It should be a really interesting presentation.

This month's Q-Tour features Matthew Curcio.  I met Matthew at Oshkosh a few years ago. He was living in Ohio and had just acquired a Q-200. He got the plane up and running and got a job at Scaled Composites. Since then, he has flown in each of the lower 48 states and also to Barrow, Alaska. He made several modifications to turn his Q-200 into a real long distance plane. This will be a really interesting Q-tour, be sure to join us.

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74483660582?pwd=Hz8O3XihCBUy-wqi5R654OmwkZjpKK.1

Meeting ID: 744 8366 0582
Passcode: TZ09hX

Corbin <c_geiser@...>

That was great.  Thanks Matthew and Sam!

Corbin

--

Corbin
N121CG

Rick Hole

Oh, that was a fun time on the Zoom.  Thank you, Matthew, for a good presentation.

Rick Hole

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

Please note the time, it is a little different.  It should be a really interesting presentation.

This month's Q-Tour features Matthew Curcio.  I met Matthew at Oshkosh a few years ago. He was living in Ohio and had just acquired a Q-200. He got the plane up and running and got a job at Scaled Composites. Since then, he has flown in each of the lower 48 states and also to Barrow, Alaska. He made several modifications to turn his Q-200 into a real long distance plane. This will be a really interesting Q-tour, be sure to join us.

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74483660582?pwd=Hz8O3XihCBUy-wqi5R654OmwkZjpKK.1

Meeting ID: 744 8366 0582
Passcode: TZ09hX

Ian Ashdown

I’m afraid I missed the show!  Will it be posted somewhere for viewing later?

Ian

Sam Hoskins

Yes, it will be a couple of days though.  I'll send out an announcement when it's posted to YouTube.

Sam

On Sat, Feb 12, 2022 at 12:02 PM Ian Ashdown <ian.ashdown@...> wrote:
I’m afraid I missed the show!  Will it be posted somewhere for viewing later?

Ian

Kevin Boddicker

I too enjoyed the show.
Thanks Sam and Matthew.
It seems to me that Sam asked me what I thought of the idea of Zoom meetings almost two years ago.
I told him it was a great idea. He said “good, cause you are gonna be first”.
Still a great idea and a smashing success.
Bravo Sam!!!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   570 hrs
Luana, IA.

On Feb 12, 2022, at 11:18 AM, Rick Hole via groups.io <r.hole@...> wrote:

[...]

Dave Dugas

I agree. Thank you Sam, and great job Matthew. Very interesting stuff.
Dave D

On Sat, Feb 12, 2022 at 6:45 PM, Kevin Boddicker
<trumanst@...> wrote:
[...]

Jay Scheevel

Sorry I had to miss this morning but I am looking forward to catching up with the show when it is online. Thanks especially to Sam for archiving those for us slackers.

<trumanst@...> wrote:
[...]

Richard Thomson

Thanks Matthew for your tour, nice to see there is another MGL EFis on the list, we will have to compare notes.

As always, thanks to Sam for the invite.

Great job both of you.

Rich T

GB