From: "Mike Steinsland" <MIKESKUSTOMS@...>
To: "main@Q-List.groups.io Group Moderators" <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] TriQ 200 Flight. Look for the “Quickie Smile”! I flew today just to “keep er lubed”!
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 09:05:12 -0400

Hey Jerry
What's that between your head rests?

On Wed., Mar. 16, 2022, 8:46 a.m. Jerry Marstall, <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:
What's with the peach fuzz?

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022, 10:37 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Dave Dugas

Looking good Bruce... Dave D

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 10:09 AM, Bruce Crain
<jcrain2@...> wrote:
I guess I look like Jerry with the "peach fuzz"!  And hey that's a big blessing!  We should do practical "twins pranks" when we get to "Field Of Dreams" this year!  We should wear the same outfits and I will find my old platform shoes from the 70's 'cause Jerry is a little bit taller than me!

So to answer the question "what's that between the headrests"?  That is a canopy catch with a hole to prop it open when I taxi.  It gets pretty hot here in Oklahoma in the summer.  The catch part is for when I try to take off without the canopy latched.  It will only let the canopy open a bit.
Bruski Crainski  (Jerry's mini me)

From: "Kevin  Boddicker" <trumanst@...>
To: "main@q-list.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 06:35:14 -0500

I think Bob Knuckles  politely calls them gray beards!!

On Mar 16, 2022, at 7:50 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:
Hi Bruce,

I really like the new look 😉  Seems to be catching on. Let's rename that the Quickie-grinning-whiskers. Kind of like the RV-grin only more distinguished.

So not to put any pressure on you Dave but how is your rebuild coming?
Bruce