TriQ 200 Flight. Look for the �Quickie Smile�! I flew tod ay just to �keep er lubed�!

Bruce Crain

I guess I look like Jerry with the "peach fuzz"!  And hey that's a big blessing!  We should do practical "twins pranks" when we get to "Field Of Dreams" this year!  We should wear the same outfits and I will find my old platform shoes from the 70's 'cause Jerry is a little bit taller than me!

So to answer the question "what's that between the headrests"?  That is a canopy catch with a hole to prop it open when I taxi.  It gets pretty hot here in Oklahoma in the summer.  The catch part is for when I try to take off without the canopy latched.  It will only let the canopy open a bit.
Bruski Crainski  (Jerry's mini me)

---------- Original Message ----------
To: "main@Q-List.groups.io Group Moderators" <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] TriQ 200 Flight. Look for the “Quickie Smile”! I flew today just to “keep er lubed”!
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 09:05:12 -0400

Hey Jerry
What's that between your head rests?

On Wed., Mar. 16, 2022, 8:46 a.m. Jerry Marstall, <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:
What's with the peach fuzz?

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022, 10:37 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Dave Dugas

Looking good Bruce... Dave D

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 10:09 AM, Bruce Crain
<jcrain2@...> wrote:
I guess I look like Jerry with the "peach fuzz"!  And hey that's a big blessing!  We should do practical "twins pranks" when we get to "Field Of Dreams" this year!  We should wear the same outfits and I will find my old platform shoes from the 70's 'cause Jerry is a little bit taller than me!

So to answer the question "what's that between the headrests"?  That is a canopy catch with a hole to prop it open when I taxi.  It gets pretty hot here in Oklahoma in the summer.  The catch part is for when I try to take off without the canopy latched.  It will only let the canopy open a bit.
Bruski Crainski  (Jerry's mini me)

To: "main@Q-List.groups.io Group Moderators" <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] TriQ 200 Flight. Look for the “Quickie Smile”! I flew today just to “keep er lubed”!
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 09:05:12 -0400

Hey Jerry
What's that between your head rests?

On Wed., Mar. 16, 2022, 8:46 a.m. Jerry Marstall, <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:
What's with the peach fuzz?

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022, 10:37 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Bruce Crain

Honey Lamb and I expressed an interest in hosting "Spring Fling" (she thinks you guys are "Special") so we could do that.  But would you guys n gals like to see other places perhaps?  Sleep on it and let me know.  Anyone else would like to host it would be most welcome.  But no not in the mountains if they are above 4000'.
Bruce N Honey Lamb

To: "main@q-list.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 06:35:14 -0500

I think Bob Knuckles  politely calls them gray beards!!

On Mar 16, 2022, at 7:50 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:
Hi Bruce,

I really like the new look 😉  Seems to be catching on. Let's rename that the Quickie-grinning-whiskers. Kind of like the RV-grin only more distinguished. 

Cheers,
Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bruce Crain
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 8:37 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] TriQ 200 Flight. Look for the “Quickie Smile”! I flew today just to “keep er lubed”!

Bruce Crain

So not to put any pressure on you Dave but how is your rebuild coming?
Bruce

To: "main@q-list.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 06:35:14 -0500

I think Bob Knuckles  politely calls them gray beards!!

On Mar 16, 2022, at 7:50 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:
Hi Bruce,

I really like the new look 😉  Seems to be catching on. Let's rename that the Quickie-grinning-whiskers. Kind of like the RV-grin only more distinguished. 

Cheers,
Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bruce Crain
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 8:37 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] TriQ 200 Flight. Look for the “Quickie Smile”! I flew today just to “keep er lubed”!