From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Schmid
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2022 1:02 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Really so hard to land?

Rumor has it the Quickie is really hard to land and sometimes rumors are just that, rumors and not true. Any thoughts would be appreciated before I embark on this Quickie rescue mission ;-)

Thanks Robert

Steve S

I have a tri q kit for sale.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 3:25 PM, Jay Scheevel
<jay@...> wrote:

Are you looking to rescue a Quickie (single seat) or a Q2?