Engine nonsense

Paul Fisher

All of this talk about engines - what works, what doesn't, which is better, and what constitutes better.  I couldn't take it anymore, so I went flying!  The O-200 worked flawlessly.  I didn't really go anywhere, I just wanted to prove that it would still fly. I even made a decent crosswind landing!

So my opinion is quit arguing about it and just get it done.  It's way more fun to fly!!

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF  1,770 hours over almost 32 years

Edited

Amen! Ooops religious again 😂
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Ryszard Zadow

Agreed! Much more fun to fly. Wish those poor guys always working on their auto engines could go fly too! 😃

On Apr 19, 2022, at 18:37, Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Amen! Ooops religious again 😂
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Richard Thomson

    :-)  Great flight report Paul.

On 20/04/2022 00:29, Paul Fisher wrote:

All of this talk about engines - what works, what doesn't, which is better, and what constitutes better.  I couldn't take it anymore, so I went flying!  The O-200 worked flawlessly.  I didn't really go anywhere, I just wanted to prove that it would still fly. I even made a decent crosswind landing!

So my opinion is quit arguing about it and just get it done.  It's way more fun to fly!!

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF  1,770 hours over almost 32 years

Richard Thomson

    Well Ryszard, have you flown Lady Vi yet ??