When a Q2 and Questaire Venture have offspring

Jay Scheevel

Here is the latest release into the wild world of canard electric aircraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kQKYXweqpU

Hey!  You don’t even need a pilot certificate!  I’ll take a truck load!!
Bruce

On Jul 8, 2022, at 11:51 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Here is the latest release into the wild world of canard electric aircraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kQKYXweqpU

Fredd Baber

Darwin will have a field day with this one!

On Jul 8, 2022, at 2:44 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Hey!  You don’t even need a pilot certificate!  I’ll take a truck load!!
Bruce

On Jul 8, 2022, at 11:51 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Here is the latest release into the wild world of canard electric aircraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kQKYXweqpU

Michael Dunning

When a Q2 and Questaire Venture have offspring

You weren't kiddin! 😳
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)