A Genuine THANK YOU

I am sitting here and appreciating how active, how helpful and how responsive everyone here is ... I SO APPRECIATE IT. I am new to Quickies, and while its not my first plane I am building, I know I have so much to learn, about Quickies and about plane building. So having this community here to ping and get input and experience from, so awesome!

And by now, I have even met Jim, Bob and Corbin in person who have been very gracious with their time. I have had video calls with Jason and I have by now bought parts from quite a few of you. In short, you and this pilot community rocks!

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Corbin

It’s definitely a great community!  Welcome to the madness, Robert.

Corbin

On May 17, 2022, at 5:36 PM, Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

I am sitting here and appreciating how active, how helpful and how responsive everyone here is ... I SO APPRECIATE IT. I am new to Quickies, and while its not my first plane I am building, I know I have so much to learn, about Quickies and about plane building. So having this community here to ping and get input and experience from, so awesome!

And by now, I have even met Jim, Bob and Corbin in person who have been very gracious with their time. I have had video calls with Jason and I have by now bought parts from quite a few of you. In short, you and this pilot community rocks!

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Corbin
N121CG

Frankenbird Vern

 One day you'll attend a FOD and that is an experience. 🙂  Might be a good idea to plan to attend this one in the Autumn by flying in one of your other aircraft if you can, Robert. The Tandem Wing crowd are not at odds, even though the basic two designs originated differently and from two different sources.  One thing both designs share in common is..you can't take a lot of baggage on X country travels. One of the old "saws" is the only baggage the Q2 or Dragonfly pilot can take is a ham sandwich but only if flown while naked and be sure to wear at least UV 50 sunblock!!!